PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Feats That Capitalize on High Acrobatics

BilltheCynic
2016-11-29, 07:55 PM
I'm making a character for a PF game and she has a sky-high acrobatics modifier. She also has five feat slots open, and I'm hoping to snag a few that take advantage of that high acrobatics. Specifically, I'm hoping for feats that will allow an acrobatics check for some effect, similar to how Snake Style offers a Sense Motive check to replace your AC.

Restrictions:

Character is 9th level with 6 BAB
Feats must be official Paizo or DSP Psionics

Thealtruistorc
2016-11-29, 08:06 PM
Well the obvious answer is the martial training line of feats, focusing on either thrashing dragon, piercing thunder, or broken blade (all very powerful disciplines). Beyond that, Signature Skill (Acrobatics) is a solid addition to your tumbling abilities.

If you want to get a bit crazy, the feats death from above and leaping evasion can enable you to get creative with your mobility.

exelsisxax
2016-11-29, 08:38 PM
You give up unless you can also use DSP's path of war as the above poster mentions.

legomaster00156
2016-11-29, 09:40 PM
I have to concur with the above posters, sadly. Within Paizo material, there isn't really much for capitalizing on any skills. Even the Signature Skill feat is hit or miss depending on the skill in question. DSP's Path of War offers a ton more creative options with skills in combat, so you should ask your GM about allowing you to utilize it.