PDA

View Full Version : Is there an existing homebrew of / anyone willing to help me homebrew this?

atemu1234
2016-11-30, 02:25 PM
I'm looking for a good homebrew of the alien species from Species. I've been spitballing a campaign idea with them as a villain.

D&DPrinceTandem
2016-11-30, 11:20 PM
I'm looking for a good homebrew of the alien species from Species. I've been spitballing a campaign idea with them as a villain.

well the most alien spieces with an int to make humans feel stupid would either be doppelganger or Mind flayer.
doppelganger is more ideal because the woman that escaped could be an artificial changling and the doppelgangers "implanted the genes" into the huma race its perfect, if you want i have built a character (and it is on the threads right now, but no one has commented on) I called it the everything build (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1019510) it is effectivly Cr 13 so it seems to be mid lvl so far.
Also to bring this character to villian status you might want to give it 8 more lvls in chameleon to max out, Warning this build is built to do and be anything.

Venger
2016-12-01, 12:10 AM

what kind of powers do you want to carry over? you might look at lords of madness's tsochari.