PDA

View Full Version : A couple planes

RAGE KING!
2007-07-15, 09:23 AM
PLANES:

I was thinking of a melee plane, which is pretty much an antimagic plane, but when you enter you're given one or two weapons, (with level-appropriate bonuses) and proficiency, and dual wielding with all weapons, thus enabling you to wield any weapon in one hand, and any weapon in another, without penalty, have fun fighting!

Plane of niftiness:

Forget reality, if it sounds fun, do it. this entire plane is immersed in an invisibl gel, which enable any creature to survive in it, and you can fly, swim, run upwards...etc. in it. You cannot die (you can lose hp indefinetly), you donot feel pain, you cannot get drunk, and have it result in something bad...and you can leave whenver you want. There are several portals to this plane all over the multiverse. each is guarded by a level 25 everything living vault, with the capacity to laugh (based of an average human). If you make it laugh, you can enter the plane.

- would like feedback plz.

DracoDei
2007-07-15, 09:37 AM
Can one still feel pain on the plane of niftyness? Because if so it still isn't QUITE paradise... and in fact might paradoxically be highly fought over...

RAGE KING!
2007-07-15, 10:28 AM
It says in my post that you cannot feel pain on the plane of niftyness.

jindra34
2007-07-15, 10:31 AM
Like it but i forsee intense planar combat and training be carried out there...

Maldraugedhen
2007-07-16, 11:48 AM
Could have a couple of freefloating combatants stuck there eternally whacking at each other with the immortality bit.

RAGE KING!
2007-07-16, 08:22 PM
'xactly...its just like pirates of the caribbean...

mikeejimbo
2007-07-17, 06:41 AM
Or Valhalla. Although there, they chop each other's limbs off, then later put 'em back together when it's time to eat again.

I like the idea, and would like to see more about it. I'm in the process of designing a plane as well, so this interests me.

RAGE KING!
2007-07-17, 07:26 AM
You know how only ghost touch weapons can affect incorporeal? Well i was thinking of a similiar idea, only like a nifty touch weapon or something...a weapon that can harm people on the plane of niftyness (but with like...a +4 base price bonus)

lumberofdabeast
2007-07-17, 07:47 AM
You should rename that second one the Plane of Elemental Awesome.

I went to the Plane of Elemental Chuck Norris once.