View Full Version : Android app for D&D

VenomTongue
2016-12-02, 12:23 AM
Is there a good and hopefully free Android app for building a 3.5 character? What other apps have you found useful?

Charles23
2019-07-03, 10:52 PM
after using a lot of applications, I found apkafe and whatapp are the 2 best applications

Malphegor
2019-07-04, 09:12 AM
Ah, crud, there was one I tried using that was pretty finnicky to get set up but theoretically could be good if one had the time to use it.

I'll try to find the name of it later, I know the company that made it had a lion logo if that helps.

ElderDarren
2019-07-04, 02:05 PM
Character Sheet (3.5) by arejaybee on the Google Playstore has proven useful to one of my players. 'bit finicky for my tastes. But it offers half decent customization options. I personally run the automagical Google Sheet that a Play-Grounder cooked up

Crichton
2019-07-04, 02:09 PM
the automagical Google Sheet that a Play-Grounder cooked up

Got a link? Thanks in advance.

Duxter3
2020-10-11, 06:09 AM
Is there a good and hopefully free Android app for building a 3.5 character? What other apps have you found useful?

these two apps are really awesome and found very useful

D&D Beyond
5e Companion App

Aniikinis
2020-10-11, 08:40 AM
I wish I could give suggestions, but everything I use is on my laptop. Additionally, you could always just use a notes app and consolidate your notes like only marking what bonuses you have to skills and their ranks, the level and name of spells/powers, etc. Actually, if using a notes app you could take more detailed notes if you wanted to put in the work instead of just remembering certain niche bonuses.

D&D Beyond
5e Companion App

He was asking for specifically 3.5.

Drelua
2020-10-11, 12:59 PM
For character sheets, Mythweavers is pretty good. They fill in automatically to an extent, but aren't restrictive like Herolab if you're using houserules or third party stuff. Even if you're just using a paper character sheet, it can be handy to have a backup in case something happens to the sheet.

Psyren
2020-10-11, 11:59 PM
What other apps have you found useful?

Pathfinder has Pathbuilder which is really great. Contains almost every PF1E 1st-party book.

I also enjoy DnDice, which is a 3D physics-based dice-rolling app.

truemane
2020-10-14, 07:12 AM
Metamagic Mod: Thread Necromancy is a forbidden art.