PDA

View Full Version : Borderlands : Chaos on Pandora (or elpis)

braveheart
2016-12-02, 02:12 PM
I recently bought the whole series for PC on steam, and was looking around and noticed that we didn't have a thread for borderlands (at least not an active one). So I figured I'd get the ball rolling.

I was reminded of how much fun me and my brothers had playing the first two games side by side on 360, and just how much fun the entire series is.

looking forward to some fun conversations about the game here.

boj0
2016-12-02, 05:15 PM
If you have the whole series, I highly suggest playing through the 1st game, well first. A ton of people will talk about how great 2 is and how much they enjoy Handsome Jack and the story; however there a bunch of quality of life changes in 2 that make playing the first game an utter chore (fight for your life, health packs, backpack space) if played afterwards.

Also, the scaling in 1 is much more manageable, numbers don't get into ludicrous amounts they get into towards the end of 2 (as well as the brand quirks being more manageable [ie. Torgue can have more than innuendo-laden gyrojet launchers])

Overall, the series is a ton of fun and I highly enjoyed all 3, as well as the Telltale game.