PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder mythic

Scottlang
2016-12-02, 05:58 PM
Hi all, this has been a character I've been thinking of as a mini boss for my campaign: 13th lvl mythic 4 barbarian barbarian minotaur CR19 I've put him together, and I want to know, if I use power full charge, with blowback, trying to aim at the wall (this is how the players work) and then spend a mythic point on amazing initiative: could I use that attack to do another powerful charge?? The Ave party lvl is 13th mythic 3

AzureDidact
2016-12-03, 01:08 AM
Hi all, this has been a character I've been thinking of as a mini boss for my campaign: 13th lvl mythic 4 barbarian barbarian minotaur CR19 I've put him together, and I want to know, if I use power full charge, with blowback, trying to aim at the wall (this is how the players work) and then spend a mythic point on amazing initiative: could I use that attack to do another powerful charge?? The Ave party lvl is 13th mythic 3

You've got a few issues here. First off, Charge burns up most of your action for this. Blowback only functions as a Standard action- Which means you could rush someone with a Charge, get the Powerful Charge bonus damage, and then use the extra standard action for a Blowback, but not in conjuction with the charge itself.

Alternately, you could simply use Blowback twice while standing still and have a move action to spare. Maybe followup the attack with a "Step Up" type movement?

Scottlang
2016-12-03, 03:55 AM
Thanks, so what I had in mind doesn't work... Pity, but I sure will use the step up...