PDA

View Full Version : 4 horsemen build

urmom
2016-12-04, 02:52 AM
In the campaign I'm running the players are going to go up against the 4 horsemen and I just need help or recommendations for a build for them that isn't really easy for 6 lv 13 and 1 lv 14 players to beat.

Technetium43
2016-12-04, 02:56 AM
If ever there was a case for this thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?500829) to be relevant, here it is.

D&DPrinceTandem
2016-12-04, 06:02 AM
Well my personal thoughts

War: (CR 15) bulky strong tank-like with fear effects
|Necropolitan Golaith half orge (large size but treated as huge) (CR+2)
|barbarian3/ Fighter6/ Cleric4
|barbarian with the usual lion spirit totem (CC), and the ape spirit totem (UA), Cleric taking the planning and war domains
|Fighter with the bonus feats (in order): (1)Mounted combat, (2)improved bull rush, (4)Trample, (6) Shock Trooper
|barb power attack replacement: Ride by attack
|feats(in order):(1) Power attack, (3),Spirited charge (6) Cavalry Charger (9,12,15)you choose
|give him one of those Hug sized Nightmares and a +1 Fiery burst Greatsword

Death: (CR15) undead controlling mastermind, leader, The healer of undead| illumian, Death knight (monster manual 2)
|Cleric 15
|Cleric taking the deathless and the planning domain
|feats: (1) fell animate, (3) Corpescrafter, (6) Destructive retribution, (9) Fell drain, (12) Easy metamagic (fell animate) (15) you choose
|Undead controlled: at least 1 Slaymate, Soldier skeletons, Soldier Skeleton horses, Wights, Wraiths
|Give him a sythe with Profane burst on it and a cold Soldier skeleton warhorse

Pestilence: (CR15) The debuffer of the group, Contagion, Disease powers
|Necrpolitan illumian
| Cleric 5/ Cancer mage 10
|use cancer mage to gain immunity to the negitve effects of the deases he now carries,
|Cleric taking the Pestilence and Planning domains
|feats: you choose
|Give him a staff of Pestilence and a fast, diseased Zombie heavy warhorse

Famine: (CR15) The skillmonkey of the group, A theif, Cleric of hunger
| Necropolitan illumian
|Cleric10/Ninja5
|Ninja give him invisiblity. as a cleric he take the hunger and the Greed domains.
|Feats: (1) , (3)extend spell, (6) Persist spell, (9) Dmm persist spell, (12) Easy metamagic (Persist), (15) Enduring ki
| Suden attack from invisiblity with poison on the blade
|Give him a +1 cold, Corpsive blast Composite shortbow and a fast, hunting Zombie light Warhorse

urmom
2016-12-05, 06:56 PM
[QUOTE=D&DPrinceTandem;21454318]Well my personal thoughts

War: (CR 15) bulky strong tank-like with fear effects
|Necropolitan Golaith half orge (large size but treated as huge) (CR+2)

What book is the Necropolitan Golaith from?

urmom
2016-12-05, 07:07 PM
NVM found the book lol