PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder How can I find a list of all PrCs with full BAB and sneak attack progression?

Red Bear
2016-12-05, 02:16 PM
PATHFINDER

How can I find a list of all Prestige Classes with full BAB and sneak attack progression?

Alternatively, can you give me a list of all Prestige Classes with full BAB and sneak attack progression?

Ssalarn
2016-12-05, 02:38 PM
PATHFINDER

How can I find a list of all Prestige Classes with full BAB and sneak attack progression?

Alternatively, can you give me a list of all Prestige Classes with full BAB and sneak attack progression?

PF doesn't actually have many 1pp archetypes. The only one I'm aware of that has full BAB and (much reduced) sneak attack progression is the Low Templar from The Inner Sea World Guide.

CasualViking
2016-12-05, 02:43 PM
Not what you were asking, but Slayer and Brawler (Snakebite) have full BAB and (some) sneak attack.

Psyren
2016-12-05, 02:49 PM
You can add up to 4d6 Sneak Attack to any full-BAB PRC you want via VMC Rogue (http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/unchained/skillsAndOptions/variantMulticlassing.html), in exchange for a chunk of your feats. You can then boost it by another +1d6 via Accomplished Sneak Attacker (http://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/general-feats/accomplished-sneak-attacker) if you wish.

As a plus side, you also pick up Trapfinding, Evasion, and both Uncanny Dodges.

Not what you were asking, but Slayer and Brawler (Snakebite) have full BAB and (some) sneak attack.

Also Unchained Monk of the Mantis

Ssalarn
2016-12-05, 02:52 PM

Yeah, the are several archetypes that have some combination of full BAB and sneak attack, so those mechanics can coincide, but I've done a fair bit of digging and can't find any PrCs beyond the one already mentioned. There may be some 3pp stuff? Unfortunately that market's so broad it would be hard to assemble a list beyond what a particular company offers, and even that would be fairly difficult to research and compile.

grarrrg
2016-12-05, 09:53 PM
Pain Taster mostly counts.
The original 5 level version has "Cruelty" which is Sneak attack but only with slashing weapons (counts as straight bonus damage if with a Whip).
The "updated" 10 level version's Cruelty is Sneak attack but only with Whips.