PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Any guides for Downtime?

Coidzor
2016-12-05, 04:17 PM
If not, what are your favorite combos/efficient ways of achieving your desired result with the minimum amount of investment?

It seems like having a business or organization that generates the 10 or 20 points of Magic each day per crafter in the party or their allies/organizations for use in magic item creation along with generating the GP to cover the cost of earning said capital is what you want if magic items are the name of the game.

Then for mundane crafting, a business that generates 1 point of Goods per 20 gp of cost of whatever one wants to craft mundanely, along with enough Labor to be able to boost the craft check enough to make it in one day or multiple of them in one day. Along with the 10 gp per point of capital consumed operating cost. Any particularly favored items to craft that have a cost divisible by 20 gp? (I see Sparking Pinwheels, Itching Powder, and Sneezing Powder, if one wants to Craft(Alchemy) it up)

Mordaedil
2016-12-06, 02:38 AM
I made a map in RPG maker, made all our party as sprites using RPGmaker sprites as base, made the DM a bunch of NPC sprites and he put it all up on Roll20 and we ran around roleplaying with various NPC's and moved around on the maps I had made.

That made things incredibly silly, but fun. The DM's 1-hour set up ended up taking us five hours and we didn't even finish.