PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Pathfinder - How much stuff isn't online?

Red Bear
2016-12-05, 07:35 PM
I played all of my pathfinder adventures relying completely on the d20pfsrd site or other websitites, I've never read a single word from a book. How much stuff am I missing? Anything good/relevant/important?

inuyasha
2016-12-05, 07:36 PM
Well if you're into 3rd party, a lot of the stuff from Ultimate Psionics isn't available online, and it's pretty nifty, but the basic rules are available.

digiman619
2016-12-06, 03:57 AM
Also, if you're interested in online Pathfinder stuff, I highly recommend looking at http://spheresofpower.wikidot.com/ It has some great 3PP stuff on it.

Kurald Galain
2016-12-06, 05:21 AM
Some of the more recent books haven't been placed online on archivesofnethys or d20pfsrd for several months now.

Slithery D
2016-12-06, 03:16 PM
Some of the more recent books haven't been placed online on archivesofnethys or d20pfsrd for several months now.

It's weirdly patchy. Archives of Nethys skipped a few things (e.g. Blood of Shadows and stuff around then) but has been doing some of the most recent. I don't see any sign they're gonig to go back and do the stuff they skipped, though. Pfsrd might be slow lately, but they're also incomplete on some of the stuff they have (mostly) done. Going back to Blood of Shadows, you'll find a lot of the material on the pfsrd, but I've given up expecting them to add the Shadow Psychic discipline. They did add the Haunted discipline from a later book, though.