PDA

View Full Version : Lego star wars the free maker adventures

Hopeless
2016-12-08, 03:51 PM
Released this week on DVD I was wondering whether they might get a second season?
So far it looks incredible!
Intelligent adversaries well other than most of the Imperials but Naare runs rings around most of the Inquisitors from Star Wars Rebels an actual storyline that makes sense and it's Lego!
Anyone else picked this up and is there a Blu Ray version?

Darth Credence
2016-12-08, 04:44 PM
I watched it when it aired. Lots of fun.

Hopeless
2016-12-09, 06:15 AM
Just finished watching the entire season!:smallsmile:

Still no word of a second season, but dear god the easter eggs!!!

Anyone else thought about using clone wars footage of jedi in action for training purposes in their star wars games?

Sorry its just that something this good should have already announced a second season if there was going to be one and so far... nothing.

Really strange.

Aotrs Commander
2016-12-09, 07:32 PM
LEGO are extremely good at what they do; it doesn't surprise me that Freemaker adventuers is kinda already better than Rebels without even trying. (Ninjago, as a series is pretty amazing. I've never seen a show so ruthlessly shake the status quo every season.)

I turned on the first time and saw the lad apparently being trained by a jedi lady and I nearly blew a fuse. "Fracking Jedi? AGAIN?" And then I saw that... was not quite what was happening, like, at all, and went "touché, LEGO, once again, touché."

Really, the only LEGO animated series I've seen that doesn't seem up to scratch is Nexo Knights, which is... just lacking a little something, from what I've seen of it. But Ninjago needed a season or two to really kick into gear and it's not terrible or anything.

Isabella73
2016-12-14, 07:07 AM
Released this week on DVD I was wondering whether they might get a second season?
So far it looks incredible!
Intelligent adversaries well other than most of the Imperials but Naare runs rings around most of the Inquisitors from Star Wars Rebels an actual storyline that makes sense and it's Lego!
Anyone else picked this up and is there a Blu Ray version?

I just watched it yesterday. I didn't expect Lego to be so much fun. When are they going to release the second season? Does anybody know?