PDA

View Full Version : Enhance Wild Shape, ways to make it use-able all day?

Jiruharudo
2016-12-13, 03:31 AM
I'm planning to play a master of Many forms.
It seems like a fun class to play being a little rat infiltrator, or claiming you'll enlist the help of a Troll you "happen to know" and come back as a troll asking for a share.

But I would love to have the extraordinary abilities before lvl 7 of the build.

I found "Assume Supernatural Ability", but it seems to refer to ONE ability. Which is harsh for a feat which will be useless if I ever make it to lvl 12.

"Enhance Wild Shape" seems perfect, but Ill be playing a wild-shaping ranger (don't care much for spells) so I wont be able to cast it.

I would prefer not to be needful of a druid.

Is there way of making this spell permanent, or use-able 3 times a day with a magic item? And if so, how expensive would it be?

Bonus points if I can still use +4 to dex/con/str and other options as well! :D

Of course, if you guys know of alternative options that will allow me to assume natural abilities that would be welcome!

Twurps
2016-12-15, 05:43 PM
If you're looking for 'ex' abilities (which is what you get at MoMF7) then I can't really help you.
If you're looking for 'su' abilities, then forget 'assume supernatural ability' Take a 1 level dip in Psion, and use it's bonus feat for 'practiced manifester'. that makes you a 5th level manifester, and you qualify for metamorphic transfer (EPH). This lets you pick a su ability at will, each time you wildshape.

Jiruharudo
2017-01-16, 05:35 AM
Hey Twurps, sorry for the late reply

Thanks for the tips! Sadly my DM doesn't allow Psionics in the campaign, I should've added this to the req.

VisitingDaGulag
2017-01-17, 09:02 PM
Pump your EDL for WS then persistent spell. See the metamagic handbook for ways to afford persistent spell