2008-01-25, 09:00 AM
:smallredface: Jen is hot...
there! I said it.

I wonder how hot she'd be in real-life:redface:

think she'll like cheeseburgers?

Bayar
2008-01-25, 09:15 AM
think she'll like cheeseburgers?

I wish I did not knew what that means...now I feel disgusted...

Fluff
2008-01-25, 10:38 AM
I wish I did not knew what that means...now I feel disgusted...

Now I feel dumb because I don't know what that means... Tell me? Please?

*On topic*

No update today either. *Sigh.*

*Louder sigh*

Who votes we kill Banjo and make him an intelligent undead, so he won't have a life to distract him?

Lyinginbedmon
2008-01-25, 10:39 AM
Who votes we kill Banjo and make him an intelligent undead, so he won't have a life to distract him?

But then he'd have an unlife, and do you know how hard it is to get unlife insurance? Or how much it costs to rent a place when you're a rotting corpse? He'd have a ton of trouble getting a job to pay for it all too, since there's so much prejudice against the metabolically challenged in the workplace these days.

Seriously, it's outrageous.

Bayar
2008-01-25, 10:43 AM

Something relating to sex...will not say more...

Fluff
2008-01-26, 10:05 AM
But then he'd have an unlife, and do you know how hard it is to get unlife insurance? Or how much it costs to rent a place when you're a rotting corpse? He'd have a ton of trouble getting a job to pay for it all too, since there's so much prejudice against the metabolically challenged in the workplace these days.

Seriously, it's outrageous.

Actually, step 2 is to kill the first person who raises the house issue, and give their house to the new Banjo. And step 3 is to kill everyone in a 3000-mile vicinity and sell their stuff for money.

Oh, and @ bayar, I kinda guessed that...

MR.PIXIE
2008-01-28, 09:12 AM

:smallannoyed: Duh! it obviously means me taking her out for a cheeseburger!
:smallyuk: what did you think it ment?

Fluff
2008-01-28, 11:07 AM
:smallannoyed: Duh! it obviously means me taking her out for a cheeseburger!
:smallyuk: what did you think it ment?

The following:

Something relating to sex

mockingbyrd7
2008-01-28, 04:44 PM
Gack! I had missed that Cal was her SON! I thought it was her baby BROTHER!

Wow, this story just got much more interesting.

Arakune
2008-01-28, 06:01 PM
Something relating to sex...will not say more...

Don't tell me it's what I'm thinking!!! It's disgusting!

Also, good comic.

Green-Shirt Q
2008-01-28, 07:32 PM
That makes the 'job' offer from the demon in the bushes quite nasty...

And the comic a lot darker.... I don't think that will be the case.

This comic looks like light-hearted comedy material, I doubt it would include The R-word (I may have infinte power, but I still can't say that word! WHY?)

Lyinginbedmon
2008-01-28, 07:46 PM
I think the "R-Word" is quite probable in this instance, especially given previous information, such as the BBEG's mentioning that he'd heard that Jen didn't have much choice in having Kal.

banjo1985
2008-01-29, 04:46 AM
Hi guys, it’s time for me to bite the bullet and petition for help. As my signature says, events in my life will be seriously curtailing my ability to post for the foreseeable future; this includes doing art for the comic. This has been going on for sometime now, but it’s taken until now for me to realise that I really don’t have time to do art for my comic anymore, hence the long delay.

But I really don’t want it to die. I have a story I want to tell and I know where the strip is going, and I felt that it was just starting to get going and people were beginning to become engaged with it. Also, while I may never again have enough time at a computer to draw the art, I will definitely have time to write the dialogue.

So I’m looking for an artist to help me continue Whitefeather, if people want it to continue. I can provide art direction and scripts, making it a joint effort. If anyone’s interested then please post here or PM me, along with an example of your art if possible, and I we’ll go from there.

Thanks for your time and support everyone, hopefully I’ll get a few takers, if not, well it was fun :smallsmile:

Lyinginbedmon
2008-01-29, 05:03 AM
Heck knows I need an art faucet, my art dam is about to overflow all over my Remember storyline :smalltongue:

Keris
2008-01-29, 05:33 AM
I'd be willing to help, though "Updates regularly" would be a problem for me.:smalltongue:

banjo1985
2008-01-31, 07:22 AM
That would be good if either of you could continue the art for me I would really appreciate it. And believe me Keris, you can't update any more rarely than I will be able to!

Can I ask each of you to PM with a purty picture of your version of Jenna? Unless you would want to work together...I can see potential difficulties but I'm happy with anything that keeps the comic going.

Fluff
2008-02-04, 01:48 PM
Heck knows I need an art faucet, my art dam is about to overflow all over my Remember storyline :smalltongue:

I'd be willing to help, though "Updates regularly" would be a problem for me.:smalltongue:

Oooh, guest authors... Can we kill these ones?

And re-animate them of course... Yeah...:smallsmile:

Dallas-Dakota
2008-02-04, 04:00 PM
Maybe I can do a guest comic. Nothing more then that.
I'l have Jenna done next weekend.

I have to many projects and school, and school projects, and then actual homework:smallsigh: Though I still will have a picture of her next weekend.

Just only when you can't update for a few weeks(2-3).

Castamir
2008-02-05, 03:29 AM
Banjo! Do yer stuff!
Or else...

Just some friendly warning (http://tsoalr.com/view.php?date=2008-01-31)...

banjo1985
2008-02-05, 04:42 AM
Right sorry for the delay people, but after some thought we now have a new artist for Whitefeather!

Keris Rain has sent me some very impressive character models, and feels able to update at least once a week. I will be sending the script for #22 to him later today, and hopefully you will all see it sometime soon.

Thanks Lying, I liked your art too, but in the end I thought it better to go for Keris with you having your own comic to work on.

Thanks everyone for your patience and for sticking with us, hopefully Whitefeather will be continuing sometime this week!

Dallas-Dakota
2008-02-05, 04:54 AM
So no need for a guest comic, scrapping that from my list, including Jenna...

Lyinginbedmon
2008-02-05, 04:58 AM
To be fair, I don't think I could have coped with a one-script-at-a-time schedule anyways, I'd be too raring to draw the next one :smalltongue:

Fawkes
2008-02-05, 01:10 PM
Someone needs to put a harness on Lying.

Lyinginbedmon
2008-02-05, 01:40 PM
http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/2769/lyingmechaharnesstk4.png
...it may be a distinct possibility
http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/8434/lyinghorsemk0.png

Elfanatic
2008-02-05, 06:07 PM
I think you meant "anything to identify your corpse".

Fluff
2008-02-06, 11:08 AM
WOAH! I just noticed, my quote is in Banjo's sig...

My life goal is complete! Wooo!

Now what?

Hmm...

Must find out what a cheeseburger is.

I think you meant "anything to identify your corpse".

That or he'll kill everyone. Ever. Thus preventing anyone from identyfying what'shisname's corpse.

*On topic*

Can we please see an example of Guest-Author-McPersonGuy's art?

banjo1985
2008-02-06, 11:13 AM
WOAH! I just noticed, my quote is in Banjo's sig...

My life goal is complete! Wooo!

*On topic*

Can we please see an example of Guest-Author-McPersonGuy's art?

When you've been sigged you know you've made it on these forums :smallamused:

I'm tempted....but wouldn't that spoil the surprise? :smallconfused:

Keris' stuff is very good, I would say better than mine in most areas from the character models I've been sent, and the style is different while at the same time keeping quite close to the original.

Keris
2008-02-07, 07:19 AM
But if I give them nothing, then they may well lose interest. Which we don't want. So straight from the Desk of Guest-Author-McPersonGuy:
http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z257/kerisrain/Whitefeather/Characters.png

Oooh, guest authors... Can we kill these ones?
But That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons even death may die. :smalltongue:

And Castamir, thank you very much. That's another comic I have to check now. :smallyuk:

banjo1985
2008-02-07, 07:28 AM
Hehe fair enough, I thought I'd wait to see if you wanted to post anything :smallbiggrin:

Ah the Call of Cthulhu....I loves H.P Lovecraft!

Lyinginbedmon
2008-02-07, 07:31 AM
In Nameless' case, he had to die to actually become Death in the first place :smalltongue:

Keris
2008-02-07, 07:35 AM
Ah the Call of Cthulhu....I loves H.P Lovecraft!
I probably would like it, but haven't actually read any. I just own a First Edition Necronomicon.:smallamused:

Lying: So he reaped himself? That's gonna be an uncomfortable situation.

Dallas-Dakota
2008-02-07, 07:36 AM
But if I give them nothing, then they may well lose interest. Which we don't want. So straight from the Desk of Guest-Author-McPersonGuy:
http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z257/kerisrain/Whitefeather/Characters.png

Hmm, the legs look a little bit to long...

Fluff
2008-02-07, 01:29 PM
But That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons even death may die. :smalltongue:

Duh... *Cricket* Does that mean set you on fire?

Keris
2008-02-07, 05:12 PM
It means I've been around long enough that I can no longer die. I think. :smallconfused:
Burning to death still hurts though, and will delay comic production.

Szilard
2008-02-07, 09:00 PM
Very cool art. Glad this is coming back.

Ganurath
2008-02-07, 09:21 PM
It means I've been around long enough that I can no longer die. I think. :smallconfused:
Burning to death still hurts though, and will delay comic production.That is not dead which can eternal lie: You can't beat a foe who can cast Persistant Time Stop and can't die from aging.
And with strange aeons even death may die: One such caster is going to go to Mechanus and kill all the maruts.

Fay Graydon
2008-02-08, 07:41 AM
Hmm, the legs look a little bit to long...

long legs appear to be Keris's style, plus his avatars can simply step over other peoples normal sized avatars:smallbiggrin:

Fluff
2008-02-08, 02:51 PM
Burning to death still hurts though, and will delay comic production.

Waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait...Wait...Waitwaitwait ...Wait...So-wait...So that means *Stabs Keris Rain* that *Stabs Keris Rain* no matter *Stabs Keris Rain* how much *Stabs Keris Rain* I try to *Stabs Keris Rain* kill you...*Stabs Keris Rain* You'll never die?!

Dallas-Dakota
2008-02-08, 02:52 PM
Except...
*poke*
*Keris dies*

Felixaar
2008-02-09, 05:07 AM
Except...
*poke*
*Keris dies*

NOOOO! NOT AERIS!

...oh, wait, Keris.

NOOOO! NOT KERIS!

long legs appear to be Keris's style, plus his avatars can simply step over other peoples normal sized avatars:smallbiggrin:

Muahahaha! You can run, but you cant... run as fast as me.

mockingbyrd7
2008-02-09, 03:31 PM
Keris, your legs seem like they're a little bit off (especially on Beech) and the boots are too large. Other than that, it looks great!

onasuma
2008-02-09, 04:07 PM
Did you not read any of the above posts or something. Thats just keris' style.

Nameless
2008-02-09, 04:26 PM
I'm just reading through this comic, and it's awesome...

One question, why would you name a teddie bear after the lord of fire and hell? :smallconfused: :smalltongue:

Bayar
2008-02-10, 12:07 AM
NOOOO! NOT AERIS!

...oh, wait, Keris.

. . .
filler

Gez
2008-02-10, 03:10 AM
One question, why would you name a teddie bear after the lord of fire and hell? :smallconfused: :smalltongue:

Either because that teddie doubles as a lamp (lucifer = lightbringer, get it?) or because Cal is, simply put, a horrible, horrible kid.

Nameless
2008-02-10, 06:33 AM
Either because that teddie doubles as a lamp (lucifer = lightbringer, get it?) or because Cal is, simply put, a horrible, horrible kid.

Yes I do get it. The whole "Lucifer was Go'ds right hand man, the angel of ligh blah blah blah" But I know the truth... Satan Told me him self. :smallcool:

Fluff
2008-02-10, 06:43 AM
Except...
*poke*
*Keris dies*

Woot! *Attempts to Reanimate Keris*

Oh right...

I never actually DID take any levels in Necromancer... Well... This is... Problematic...

You have to get level 351 in Fluff before you can animate anything, and even then, you only get Brain Acid Drinkers.

Green-Shirt Q
2008-02-10, 09:59 AM
I like this comic a whole lot. But you know what? I'm getting a little tired of this.

The comic says "updated regularly". We haven't go a single comic for how long?:smallyuk:

Believe me, I know comics take a while, but come on!

With all due respect, :furious: HURRY UP!:furious:

Or change the name of the thread.

Lyinginbedmon
2008-02-10, 10:02 AM
Progress is presently stalled due to art development and turnover.

Deal with it.

Fawkes
2008-02-10, 02:07 PM
Go Lying. :smalltongue:

I have a tendency to not acknowledge posts that use the ":smallfurious:" smiley. It really makes the poster look immature.

[Insert Neat Username Here]
2008-02-10, 02:37 PM
I have a tendency to not acknowledge posts that use the ":smallfurious:" smiley. It really makes the poster look immature.

Does that statement include itself?

Green-Shirt Q
2008-02-10, 03:23 PM
Listen, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend anyone. I was simpily stating my enthusyastic-ness that the comic will return, and my hope to have it return soon.

I just can't wait. (Well, I can wait, but I can't becase I want it to return. Even though I am physicaly capable of waiting.)

Squark
2008-02-10, 03:57 PM
Also, Banjo probably can't be bothered to change the title.

[Insert Neat Username Here]
2008-02-10, 04:09 PM
Also, Banjo probably can't be bothered to change the title.

Titles can't be changed after 31 days.

Ichneumon
2008-02-10, 05:03 PM
Yes, I love the irony in the title too.:smallamused:

Keris
2008-02-11, 10:55 AM
I live!!!!one!

Comic 22 - Rated PG
http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z257/kerisrain/Whitefeather/Comic22.png

With regards to scheduling, the comic will update regularly. I set myself the target of a comic a week, and six days after receiving the script, the comic is finished. I intend to update each monday, which will allow me to build up a buffer as well.

Lyinginbedmon
2008-02-11, 11:24 AM
6 months? :smallconfused: Cal was 3 months premature?

Well if that doesn't say "divinely touched kiddo" I'm not sure what does given the setting

banjo1985
2008-02-11, 11:26 AM
6 months? :smallconfused: Cal was 3 months premature?

Well if that doesn't say "divinely touched kiddo" I'm not sure what does given the setting

Not really. She took two months to recover...then six months after that, she got Cale. Okay it's 8 months and not 9, but hardly impossibly premature :smalltongue:

Bayar
2008-02-11, 11:30 AM
8-9 months are OK. Try to give birth at 5 months...and the thing to suurvive...saw it on the news once...

Krelon
2008-02-11, 11:38 AM
nice. with demonic pregnancies it can be anything between 1 day and several years, so she got lucky (ever seen Cordelia's pregnancies in Angel?)

@banjo: don't forget to put the newest strip in your first post

Keris
2008-02-11, 11:45 AM
Are we even sure it was a demon?
I would have thought it was a half-fiend, and so Cal's a teifling, which would be more like a human pregnancy.

banjo1985
2008-02-11, 11:46 AM
I had in fact forgotten to do that :smalleek:

I'll be sending the next script to Keris tomorrow, so I think we can say we're back to something near normality now folks :smallbiggrin:

Krelon
2008-02-11, 12:39 PM
well, ok, in D&D terms it could have been a devil as well (which is different from a demon) so what do you call it safely, fiend?

ahhh, regular updates (love the sound of it) :smallwink:

Omicroncubed
2008-02-11, 01:15 PM
Alright! It's back! I have missed it a lot :biggrin:

Green-Shirt Q
2008-02-11, 02:52 PM
Finally it's back!

*reads comic*

OH DEAR GODS!

*faints*

banjo1985
2008-02-12, 10:48 AM
*attempts to revive the Q with some form of defilrilator*

"Damn it he's gone, get me 5000gp of diamonds, STAT!"

On a more serious note, I've sent the next script to Keris, and am planning to start sending them in advance. Hopefully we can get some kind of buffer built up.

Fawkes
2008-02-12, 11:25 AM
*kicks Q's corpse*

Dallas-Dakota
2008-02-12, 12:08 PM
Woot, new comic. And ohyeah, what type of file is the art uploaded in? It looks a little blurred(atleast its very noticable in the first strip)

And then.... Dun dun dunnnnn.....

Green-Shirt Q
2008-02-12, 02:42 PM
*kicks Q's corpse*

Hey, I aint dead yet! Punk!

*snaps fingers* *Mechafox disappers*

Keris
2008-02-12, 06:12 PM
Woot, new comic. And ohyeah, what type of file is the art uploaded in? It looks a little blurred(atleast its very noticable in the first strip)

And then.... Dun dun dunnnnn.....

The file is PNG, but the first and last panels are blurred because I export each panel individually before composing them into a comic. Panels one and six were exported at half the resolution as the rest, then Inkscape crashed, and I wasn't going to re-draw an entire scene.:smalltongue:

Fawkes
2008-02-12, 06:42 PM
Nope, still here. Try again.

MR.PIXIE
2008-02-13, 09:18 AM
:smalleek: :frown: >sniff< Poor Jenna!

MR.PIXIE
2008-02-14, 10:07 AM
:smile: happy valentines day!
http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/542/dancexrr8.png (http://imageshack.us)

Fluff
2008-02-17, 04:03 PM
I live!!!!one!

Comic 22 - Rated PG
http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z257/kerisrain/Whitefeather/Comic22.png

With regards to scheduling, the comic will update regularly. I set myself the target of a comic a week, and six days after receiving the script, the comic is finished. I intend to update each monday, which will allow me to build up a buffer as well.

:smallannoyed:

I'm gone for 6 days.

SIX. DAYS.

When I get back, I expect nice example of Keris Rain's artistic ability. I get "that that". (Panel 6, Speech Bubble 1, Line 3, words 1-3) What the pfargtl is "that that"?!

*On topic*

Nice art, but do you think you could make it a little wider? It's a bit blocky and stuff. Try 734 pixels.

Bayar
2008-02-17, 04:06 PM
you kinda say that...that, THAT THING ! when you are emotional...

Green-Shirt Q
2008-02-17, 04:09 PM
:smallannoyed:

I get "that that". (Panel 6, Speech Bubble 1, Line 3, words 1-3) What the pfargtl is "that that"?!

I think that might have been her studdering. I tend to studder when I cry and talk at the same time.

It seems like it was a pretty tramatic experience for poor Jen. You don't think her language would be 100% normal when explaining?

Give me a break. Or more acuretly, give Keris Rain a break.

Comic's (webcomic inpeticular) can be pretty complicated and hard to make. There's going to be some mistakes. Get over it.

Felixaar
2008-02-17, 09:41 PM
yes, the "that that" is obviously a pause in her speech, but [utter bastard] it should be "that... that thing," rather than "that that... thing" [/utter bastard]

Keris
2008-02-17, 10:16 PM
One letter! It should be "what that thing".
But one letter! Considering that speech bubble was written at 2 AM, consider yourself lucky there weren't more typos.

On another note, the next comic is likely to be slightly late, due to my own messed up sleep cycle. (I barely made it to work on time, despite it starting at 5PM.)

Rayzin
2008-02-18, 03:52 PM
Before in certain plays or music, one mistake meant becoming broke, having your head chopped off ect.

Green-Shirt Q
2008-02-18, 04:58 PM
Before in certain plays or music, one mistake meant becoming broke, having your head chopped off ect.

Don't you mean: "etc." ?:amused: :amused: :amused:

OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Rayzin
2008-02-18, 05:50 PM
Head rolls on floor..:eek:
NEW COMIC *ROAR* NEW COMIC
BwahahahahYou will find NOTHING IN THE ENDCaution do not openyour asking for it....Last warning!!!Im not joking here....Theres like 5 left dont open them4321Sorry have to spoiler it one last time.The cake is a lie

Fluff
2008-02-19, 02:30 AM
One letter! It should be "what that thing".
But one letter! Considering that speech bubble was written at 2 AM, consider yourself lucky there weren't more typos.

On another note, the next comic is likely to be slightly late, due to my own messed up sleep cycle. (I barely made it to work on time, despite it starting at 5PM.)

One letter is Godly! One letter can change everything! I forget when, but it can! DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Bayar
2008-02-19, 02:58 AM
Head rolls on floor..:eek:
NEW COMIC *ROAR* NEW COMIC
BwahahahahYou will find NOTHING IN THE ENDCaution do not openyour asking for it....Last warning!!!Im not joking here....Theres like 5 left dont open them4321Sorry have to spoiler it one last time.The cake is a lie

For doing that, I shoud throw you in the incinerator...but think it is apropriate...seeing as you probably turn into a skeleton by the time you open the last spoiler...

Rayzin
2008-02-22, 08:48 PM
I said there was nothing at the end very clearly at the first spoiler.

banjo1985
2008-02-25, 05:18 AM
Bad news sponsored by Banjo - the only true way to sound the death knell of a comic!

Again Whitefeather has no artist. Keris has been unable to find enough in the comic to motivate him, which is understandable. As well as my reduced free time, my lack of artistic motivation was what caused me to look for another artist in the first place. I'd like to thank Keris for trying in the first place, and for the strip he put together. If he ends up doing a webcomic of his own I for one would be very interested in reading it!

So where does this leave this little comic? To be honest I think this is the end. Too many artistic changes and long waits for updates is not good for a webcomic, and I feel now is probably the time to admit defeat and put this to bed. I don't want to mess any of you around anymore with waiting weeks for updates, and to be honest the joy has gone out of making this comic, and I don't want to continue something that I no longer enjoy doing. So, that's the end of this story, at least as a webcomic. I liked Jenna and Beech's characters, but I never really got a feel for the other two, and I think that hurt the comic a bit. There are other reasons, but I'm not going to bore you all by going into them!

I'd like to say sorry to everyone who's dissappointed by this and who wanted to know how things turned out. I know this was never the most popular webcomic on here, but there are enough of you reading to make me feel bad about putting a stop to it. So I am sorry that I couldn't live up to doing the story in my head full justice.

Maybe I'll do another webcomic on here at some point, something less taxing artistically and less time consuming....we'll have to see. I hope you read it if I ever do. Thank you for reading what I did manage to churn out, and for all the positive comments. Maybe I'll see you in Arts and Crafts again soon.

Cheers

Banjo out

Lyinginbedmon
2008-02-25, 05:22 AM
But but...Cal! the Demon! JAWS!! :eek:

Omicroncubed
2008-02-25, 05:32 AM
:eek:

I... I... I can't belive it... I was absolutely looking forward to this from the very start... I actually was eyes wide when I read that.

Oh yeah, and what lying said...

@V: The comics and you knew that :smalltongue:

banjo1985
2008-02-25, 05:39 AM
I... I... I can't belive it... I was absolutely looking forward to this from the very start...

What, were you looking forward to me finally saying its over...or the comic updating? :smalltongue:

Undertaker798
2008-02-25, 06:12 AM
Hot damn. I'll miss those big, giant breasts. I mean, jokes. :smallwink:

Fluff
2008-02-26, 02:34 PM
NOOOZ! THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE! D=

*Ahem* !

Something needs to be done... Indeed.

Hmm...Wait for it...

DING! Eureka!

No wait... Never mind... :smallfrown:

Szilard
2008-02-26, 07:19 PM
If there was another artist it could still continue, I would do it myself If I were not already an artist for two other webcomics, both with links in my sig.

Rayzin
2008-02-26, 10:11 PM
Head will roll for this!!(Q head's first)

Bayar
2008-02-27, 12:41 AM
****...this was one of my favorite...

banjo1985
2008-02-28, 03:47 AM
If there was another artist it could still continue, I would do it myself If I were not already an artist for two other webcomics, both with links in my sig.

To be honest I doubt I would continue it anyway. This thing has been going since last July, and there are a grand total of 22 strips. That is not a good total for a continuing webcomic. Too many gaps, too many changes, it's just best to leave it here I think.

I am trying to come up with an idea for a webcomic that I can do the art for in an hour per strip. That's the only way I'm going to get anything going again in terms of webcomics. If I get something you lovely people will be the first to know! :smallbiggrin:

Mr_Saturn
2008-02-28, 09:27 PM
I know how you feel banjo... comic artist is a tough job. At least as long as we have inept artistic skills.

Although it could be a possiblity to shorten the comic from pages into strips. But it's not as easy considering the amount of storyline you stuff into each release. Maybe. Perhaps. I dont know.

I'm not a master on stories. Let that be known. I mean, backstories? Those only come after the fact.

I hope you can find a way to do it all banjo! ^__^

banjo1985
2008-02-29, 04:02 AM
Yeah, its true unfortuantely, I think I choose too big a story for my first attempt at a webcomic. It's something that other media would probably suit better.

Thanks for the encouragement, and I hope you can revive Ring V sometime too!

On a positive note, I seem to have stumbled across and art style that I can create a strip with in about an hour. So much so that I've thrown together 3 strips already. :smallbiggrin: It's much MUCH simpler than what I have been doing, but I actually think it adds a bit of cuteness to it. It's not OotS style, but it's close enough to be related. I also have a story, fairly basic right now, but I'm hoping it will develop itself as I draw more. If things carry on going as well as they have been in the last few days I may be ready to throw some stuff onto the boards in a few weeks time, see what you guys think. Hope at least some of you will read it :smallbiggrin: