PDA

View Full Version : 8BitNinja's and Bartmanhomer's Quest to Kill a Dragon



8BitNinja
2016-12-13, 11:29 PM
So, a joke on a forum went into a full blown game, so I'm putting it where it belongs.

So this is the story so far...

8BitNinja the paladin and Batrmanhomer, along with a High Elf and Troll are going to go kill a great wyrm red dragon. Currently, they are riding through the country to find said dragon.

Anyone can join in for any part. There are no rules, and character does not need to be kept. In fact, you don't need a character, we're just here for some good old fashioned family friendly organic kosher USDA approved grade A fun.

Bartmanhomer
2016-12-13, 11:48 PM
OK, the high elf a male fighter is Mando Bladeswift and troll is a male rogue is Branch Vrack. Also I'm a cleric of Elistaree.

Markozeta
2016-12-14, 12:27 PM
A massive expanse looms before you. The wide canyon carries a single river, appearing so far below as to be unseen. As you travel along the edge of the canyon, a single, lone bridge appears. An ogre appears next to the bridge. "10 gold to pass" he grunts. What do you do?

The bridge is a trap! A bright rainbow appears and shines on your characters. Roll a d100:

If less than 5, you're dead.
If you roll between 6 and 20, you're poisoned. You have five posts to find the antidote!
If you roll between 21 and 25, your text must remain as purple.
If you roll between 26 and 35, you can no longer have kosher fun. You can only have gentile fun. You are now on a quest to find bacon.
If you roll between 36 and 50, you are on fire, and dive into the river.
If you roll between 51 and 85, you've been polymorphed and must change your avatar to My Little Pony theme until you can undo the polymorph.
If you roll between 86 and 98, you must change your signature to reflect how awesome ogres are. You may buy the mythical sword of dragon slaying from the ogre's village for 1,000,000 gold, but it will only have dragon slaying powers so long as your signature says how awesome ogres are.
If you roll between 99 and 100, you've been welcomed into the ogre's village and are given the mythical sword of dragon slaying.

Telling the ogre thanks for the business, but your paths lead elsewhere. The ogre understands and gives you directions through the fire swamp to another bridge across the canyon.

You slice the ogre's head off in one strike! Almost immediately another ogre appears from the other side of the bridge. The ogre demands 20 gold. What do you do?

The bridge is a trap! A bright rainbow appears and shines on your characters. Roll a d100:

If less than 5, you're dead.
If you roll between 6 and 20, you're poisoned. You have five posts to find the antidote!
If you roll between 21 and 25, your text must remain as purple.
If you roll between 26 and 35, you can no longer have kosher fun. You can only have gentile fun. You are now on a quest to find bacon.
If you roll between 36 and 50, you are on fire, and dive into the river.
If you roll between 51 and 85, you've been polymorphed and must change your avatar to My Little Pony theme until you can undo the polymorph.
If you roll between 86 and 98, you must change your signature to reflect how awesome ogres are. You may buy the mythical sword of dragon slaying from the ogre's village for 1,000,000 gold, but it will only have dragon slaying powers so long as your signature says how awesome ogres are.
If you roll between 99 and 100, you've been welcomed into the ogre's village and are given the mythical sword of dragon slaying.
Telling the ogre thanks for the business, but your paths lead elsewhere. The ogre understands and gives you directions through the fire swamp to another bridge across the canyon.
You slice the ogre's head off in one strike! Almost immediately another ogre appears from the other side of the bridge. The ogre demands 10 gold. You realize the recursive loop and attempt to make another decision from the top of this stupid spoiler loop nonsense. Or...

You attempt to make a macabre bridge of ogre bodies across the canyon. But the bodies get swept away by the river, out to sea. A sending spell tells you that you've succeeded in destroying the fishing economy of a small village by the sea, plaguing the kingdom with food shortages. You've been summoned to stand trial for your crimes. You have no choice but to follow this summons or be plagued by bounty hunters aimed at your party. You have leveled up at the end of this, due to all that ogre slaying though. Hope it was worth it.


Make your decision, open up the appropriate spoiler, follow the instructions, then post your response. After both of you have posted, then you can open up the rest of the tags if you so desire.

Bartmanhomer
2016-12-14, 01:00 PM
I got a 10, Mando a 75 and Branch a 55.

8BitNinja
2016-12-14, 06:54 PM
I rolled, and I actually got a 100. I'm not making this up.

Markozeta
2016-12-14, 07:43 PM
Ha! that's absolutely hilarious, especially considering Bartmanhomer's rolls.

Alright updates:

Bartmanhomer (4/5 posts or he dies of poison - find the antidote quickly!)
2/3 characters being polymorphed means Bartmanhomer needs to change his avatar to MLP theme.
8BitNinja crosses the bridge to the Ogre village and is blessed with the mythical sword of dragon slaying, as all of the Ogres state he smells like part of his family.

The Ogres are pleased to help your group, as you have been welcomed as one of their own. However, 8bitninja, you are told you need to leave your animals in the barn while visiting the village. After doing so, what do you do next:

8bitninja:
The village healer gives you a strange looking herb, stating it solves all of your problems. You try some as a precaution and become incredibly drunk. Your next two posts must be completely incomprehensible.
The village farmer charges you 10 gold for a fine sack of bacon. Your quest for bacon is at an end!
The village shaman charges you 20 gold for a bottle of standard looking ale. Upon drinking the ale you discover a tiny model spaceship at the bottom of the bottle.
Bartmanhomer, for yourself:
The Ogre's look at you incomprehensibly, then take you to the cheiftan to decide your fate.

for Mando and Branch:
You neigh like a horse. So awesome! After eating some hay, you quickly discover that the hay is an antidote for the polymorph and/or poison, and are actually back to being a troll and/or high elf. In the excitement of your discovery, you call over your fellow brethren, knocking a lamp over the barn and setting it on fire!
With the cleric at the Ogre cheiftan to be judged, you wander around the barn searching for a way to undo the polymorph spell. Unfortunately, in your haste to find the cure, you knock over a lamp and set the barn on fire.

The Ogre's put you in a nice empty stable with plenty of hay.

for Mando and Branch:
You neigh like a horse. So awesome! After eating some hay, you quickly discover that the hay is an antidote for the polymorph and/or poison, and are actually back to being a troll and/or high elf. You inform Bartmanhomer of the magical properties of the hay, who is cured of his poison! In the excitement of your discovery, you knock a lamp over the barn and setting it on fire!
Even though a cleric is nearby, you wander around the barn searching for a way to undo the polymorph spell. Unfortunately, in your haste to find the cure, you knock over a lamp and set the barn on fire.
Neighing with some strange tongue, Bartmanhomer restores you to normal form, leaving him with a single post to find an antidote to his poison. As you resume normal forms, you knock over a lamp and set the barn on fire.

Bartmanhomer
2016-12-14, 08:06 PM
Bartmanhomer finally find an antidote. He drink the antidote and cured his poison.

8BitNinja
2016-12-14, 08:31 PM
Since Bartmanhomer found an antidote, I go get some bacon for 10 gold

I have 50 gold, but also a sack of bacon.

Alright guys, lets go kill a dragon.

Bartmanhomer
2016-12-14, 08:36 PM
Since Bartmanhomer found an antidote, I go get some bacon for 10 gold

I have 50 gold, but also a sack of bacon.

Alright guys, lets go kill a dragon.

Mando: I can't wait to kill that sucker.

Branch: Same Here.

Bartmanhomer: What are we waiting for. Let's go!

8BitNinja
2016-12-15, 07:04 PM
I go to the stables and ask if there are any horses for sale.

Bartmanhomer
2016-12-15, 07:17 PM
Bartmanhomer: OK go get us some horses.

Mando: Why do I have a craving to eat some hay?

Branch: We were turn into horses, remember?

Mando: Oh yeah. But eating hay was so good. It gives me energy. :smile:

Black Socks
2016-12-15, 08:17 PM
Anyone can join, eh? Ehhehehehe....

An aasimar sorcerer lounges against a tree on the outskirts of town. Around her neck hangs a pendant of ruby carved like a roaring flame. She requests to join the party.

Bartmanhomer
2016-12-15, 08:21 PM
Anyone can join, eh? Ehhehehehe....

An aasimar sorcerer lounges against a tree on the outskirts of town. Around her neck hangs a pendant of ruby carved like a roaring flame. She requests to join the party.

Bartmanhomer: Hello friend. And yes you can join with us. What's your name by the way?

The_Iron_Lord
2016-12-15, 11:10 PM
I will join, however, I may often be unable to post. If I clearly need to be involved and I cannot be, just say I have disappeared.

A cloaked warrior approaches the party and says in a deep voice, "I have heard you are to slay a dragon. If I might, I would like to join you."

Bartmanhomer
2016-12-15, 11:14 PM
I will join, however, I may often be unable to post. If I clearly need to be involved and I cannot be, just say I have disappeared.

A cloaked warrior approaches the party and says in a deep voice, "I have heard you are to slay a dragon. If I might, I would like to join you."

Bartmanhomer: Sure you can join as well. What's your name?

The_Iron_Lord
2016-12-15, 11:19 PM
He turns his head toward you, inscrutable under his hood, then says, "Ris ake Arran. I am Arran."

8BitNinja
2016-12-15, 11:27 PM
Hey guys, my name's 8BitNinja, and this is Bartmanhomer, welcome to the team. Do you need any gear/transportation/healing/morale bonus? I'm here to help.

Asmodean_
2016-12-16, 10:02 AM
A drow tiefling turns a corner and looks over the group. "What is this, amateur hour?" he scorns. "Looks like you lot could do with some actual leadership around here."
The group regards him with suspicious eyes.
"And I'll not be one to supply it. You can go off and fail on your own. I've got enough on my plate," he mutters, stalking off, "what with all these errands for Boris and that dammed portal to..."
He is quickly out of earshot and fades into the crowd.


The dragon's name is Boris, of course.

Bartmanhomer
2016-12-16, 01:05 PM
Bartmanhomer: Wow we got a lot of people.

Branch: I agree. :wink:

The_Iron_Lord
2016-12-16, 04:20 PM
I make a Listen check to hear what Asmodean_ said about the portal.

Roll: 18

Black Socks
2016-12-16, 04:40 PM
Bartmanhomer: Hello friend. And yes you can join with us. What's your name by the way?

Fantasy name generator, I choose you!
"Aria Pyldre's the name. I think I'm good for equipment. I've got some rations, a traveling cloak, my pendant, and the burning flame within my soul.
I hear you're on the way to slay a dragon?"

8BitNinja
2016-12-16, 07:53 PM
Fantasy name generator, I choose you!
"Aria Pyldre's the name. I think I'm good for equipment. I've got some rations, a traveling cloak, my pendant, and the burning flame within my soul.
I hear you're on the way to slay a dragon?"

That we are, what skills do you have to help slay a dragon?

Black Socks
2016-12-17, 07:32 PM
That we are, what skills do you have to help slay a dragon?
Aria picks a pinecone up off the ground, tosses it in the air, and incinerates it with a bolt of flame shot from her pinky.
"I know some dragons are unaffected by fire, but I also do lightning."

8BitNinja
2016-12-18, 02:41 AM
Aria picks a pinecone up off the ground, tosses it in the air, and incinerates it with a bolt of flame shot from her pinky.
"I know some dragons are unaffected by fire, but I also do lightning."

"Alright then, let's go slay a dragon everyone"

I hop on my horse

Bartmanhomer
2016-12-18, 05:00 PM
Bartmanhomer, Mando and Branch hop on their horse and follow 8BitNinja.

The_Iron_Lord
2016-12-22, 09:55 AM
I wave my hand, and a horse of dark substance appears out of the air. I mount it and ride after the group.

OOC: By the way, should I actually stat out my character, or just kind of imagine them?

8BitNinja
2016-12-22, 12:25 PM
I wave my hand, and a horse of dark substance appears out of the air. I mount it and ride after the group.

OOC: By the way, should I actually stat out my character, or just kind of imagine them?

OOC: This isn't an actual game, it was just something fun that came out of a derailed conversation. You can stat him if you want to, but you don't have to.

Bartmanhomer
2016-12-23, 04:36 PM
OOC: You don't have to stat your character, The_Iron_Lord.

Xanyo
2017-01-16, 10:25 PM
You ride for some time and find yourselves at a river. There is no bridge, but on the far side there is a ferry with a man lounging in it. He looks up as you approach, and grins with a mouth full of chipped teeth.

"Hallo, strangers! I haven't seen anyone this way since the dragon showed up! What brings ye this way?"

Bartmanhomer
2017-01-16, 10:28 PM
You ride for some time and find yourselves at a river. There is no bridge, but on the far side there is a ferry with a man lounging in it. He looks up as you approach, and grins with a mouth full of chipped teeth.

"Hallo, strangers! I haven't seen anyone this way since the dragon showed up! What brings ye this way?"

Hi. Me and my friends are going to kill a great wyrm red dragon.

Branch: Which way did the dragon good sir?

Xanyo
2017-01-16, 11:03 PM
The man rows his ferry over to your side of the shore.
"Th' dragon lives ri' over thataway" He points across the river towards some small mountains nearby.
"He's a nasty piece of work. Gobbled me right up when he first came along. Now that wasn't very pleasant, but getting out? That wasn't pleasant for either of us. Mind if I join you? Getting rid o' it would probably improve business. Name's Barrigen, by the way. Barrigen the Stubborn. I'm good at punching things, and taking a punch."

Bartmanhomer
2017-01-16, 11:06 PM
The man rows his ferry over to your side of the shore.
"Th' dragon lives ri' over thataway" He points across the river towards some small mountains nearby.
"He's a nasty piece of work. Gobbled me right up when he first came along. Now that wasn't very pleasant, but getting out? That wasn't pleasant for either of us. Mind if I join you? Getting rid o' it would probably improve business. Name's Barrigen, by the way. Barrigen the Stubborn. I'm good at punching things, and taking a punch."
Sure you can join with us. I'm Bartmanhomer.

Mando: I'm Mando.

Branch: I'm Branch.

8BitNinja
2017-01-17, 07:16 PM
The quest is back!

Hello all new party members. I am 8BitNinja. Despite my name, I am a paladin.

Bartmanhomer
2017-01-17, 07:22 PM
Branch: I heard that this dragon is very powerful and very difficult to kill. All of us should be fully prepared for it.

Xanyo
2017-01-18, 02:41 PM
"I'm pretty difficult to kill, so we should be on pretty even ground."
He ferries everyone across the river.
"Now, onward! For honor! For glory! For not getting my arm bit off every other week!"
(his arm appears perfectly intact, but that's no reason to disbelieve him)

Bartmanhomer
2017-01-18, 02:55 PM
Mando: Branch is there anything else we need to know about this dragon.

Branch: Well the Dragon is male and he breathes fire. His name is Gardra. He also a loner. No family. He doesn't have any friends because he hates everybody including his own kind. And that pretty much about it.

8BitNinja
2017-01-18, 04:52 PM
That's good, not only will justice be done, but no one will be mad at us.

Bartmanhomer
2017-01-18, 04:54 PM
8bitninja, you will lead the party!

Asmodean_
2017-01-19, 03:59 PM
The entrance stone slides aside at the mention of the key words and allows the drow tiefling through, and slides back as he passes. Past the tunnels and the myriads of traps that he's trained himself to bypass are the vast riches of the Dragon, known to the world as Gardra, and to the drow tiefling as Boris, due to a series of natural ones that turned into a running gag.

"Hey Boris, I got the stuff you asked for."

"Don't call me Boris. You know my name."

"Alright Boris. I got the assortment of spears, the oil for the traps, the poison for the traps, and another few boxes of Jaffa Cakes."

The Dragon sniffed, slighted by the name but also eager for the snacks. He pointed with his tail to a ledge to his right. "Put them over there, I'll get Steve to set them up." Steve was an ogre who had decided to join up with Gardra Boris for fun and profit. "I have something else for you to do."

8BitNinja
2017-01-19, 06:15 PM
The entrance stone slides aside at the mention of the key words and allows the drow tiefling through, and slides back as he passes. Past the tunnels and the myriads of traps that he's trained himself to bypass are the vast riches of the Dragon, known to the world as Gardra, and to the drow tiefling as Boris, due to a series of natural ones that turned into a running gag.

"Hey Boris, I got the stuff you asked for."

"Don't call me Boris. You know my name."

"Alright Boris. I got the assortment of spears, the oil for the traps, the poison for the traps, and another few boxes of Jaffa Cakes."

The Dragon sniffed, slighted by the name but also eager for the snacks. He pointed with his tail to a ledge to his right. "Put them over there, I'll get Steve to set them up." Steve was an ogre who had decided to join up with Gardra Boris for fun and profit. "I have something else for you to do."

*Pries door open with a crowbar* That's strange, I don't remember a crowbar in my gear. Anyways, it looks like a dragon is indeed in here. I can take point, but if anyone here is feeling more bloodthirsty and has more of a deathwish, then by all means go ahead.

Bartmanhomer
2017-01-19, 06:44 PM
Brace yourself everyone.

Xanyo
2017-01-19, 07:01 PM
"If we're looking for a volunteer to get eaten as a distraction so the others can get in, I'm the man for the job."
He throws the door wide open and jumps inside. The occupants look up in surprise as this sudden intruder begins to yell.
"HEY BORIS, YOU GIANT DOOFUS! WHAT'RE YA DOING SITTIN' HERE ALL FAT AND LAZY? You haven't bit my arm off for over a fortnight!"
The dragon glares at this nuisance, leans forward, and swallows Barrigen the Stubborn in one bite.

Bartmanhomer
2017-01-19, 07:04 PM
By the powers of Elistrasee, that man a hero. :smile:

Mando: At least that guy got his wish.

Xanyo
2017-01-19, 09:32 PM
The dragon starts gagging, and you hear muffled shouting.
"I'm not dead yet, you big idiot! Didn't you learn that the last 2 times you tried to eat me! I am Barrigen the Stubborn! I refuse to lay down and die from a mere mortal wound!""

8BitNinja
2017-01-20, 09:50 PM
Wow, I thought I was the only one with immunity to fear. Well anyways, get ready to be smote, dragon! I will make you hurt!

Bartmanhomer
2017-01-20, 10:04 PM
BartmanhomerThe7th uses Protection Of Evil on the party.

Mando slash the dragon with his longsword.

Branch shoot the dragon with his Heavy Crossbow.

8BitNinja
2017-01-21, 11:17 AM
8BitNinja uses Holy Weapon on his already Holy Blazing Longsword +20 and then uses Smite Evil on the dragon.

Asmodean_
2017-01-21, 01:40 PM
It was time to bail. To be fair, it had probably been time for a while, but the chaos the adventurers were causing looked to be the perfect distraction to make his escape. He paid some silent respects to the soon-to-be-deceased Gardra Boris (thanks for the food and gold and stuff i guess) and scampered out the back way. Hopefully Steve had gotten about his work quickly - otherwise he would have been in the cave when the invasion began. He'd been nice.

He hastily donned his overcoat and sword, then grabbed his bag of holding - he'd at least had the foresight to fill it with assorted coins and gems on the off chance that such a thing that was currently happening would happen. The adventurers would be getting the lion's share, of course, but he'd be getting away with his life.

The back doorway rolled open at the key words and the drow tiefling slipped off into the night.

Bartmanhomer
2017-01-21, 03:26 PM
Bartmanhomer cast a Bull Strength Spell on 8bitninja.

8BitNinja
2017-01-22, 08:45 PM
He can get away for now let's just get the loot and get out of here.

*Stabs the dragon one more time to make sure it's dead*

Xanyo
2017-01-22, 09:25 PM
Barriven the Stubborn claws his way out of the dragon's mouth and spits.
"Blech! Ever gargled a dragon's stomach acid before? Worst thing you'll ever taste, with the exception of a troll's. So, is 'e dead? Or is he about to try to chomp me in half?"
After ascertaining that the dragon was not, in fact, about to bite him in to, he stands up, brushes himself off, and looks around. He hardly seems to notice the hoard as he begin's to speak.
"Well, I don't know about when you guy's came in, but when I burst in, there were a couple other fellas. An ogre and... a tiefling? I think? Where'd they go?"

Bartmanhomer
2017-01-22, 09:29 PM
Barriven the Stubborn claws his way out of the dragon's mouth and spits.
"Blech! Ever gargled a dragon's stomach acid before? Worst thing you'll ever taste, with the exception of a troll's. So, is 'e dead? Or is he about to try to chomp me in half?"
After ascertaining that the dragon was not, in fact, about to bite him in to, he stands up, brushes himself off, and looks around. He hardly seems to notice the hoard as he begin's to speak.
"Well, I don't know about when you guy's came in, but when I burst in, there were a couple other fellas. An ogre and... a tiefling? I think? Where'd they go?"

Bsrtmanhomer: I didn't notice that

Mando: Me either.

Branch: Ditto.

8BitNinja
2017-01-23, 10:26 PM
I think it might be a good time to collect the massive piles of gold. Maybe we can give it to a church or orphanage.

Bartmanhomer
2017-01-23, 10:30 PM
Great idea. I give it to the church of Elitstraee.

Bartmanhomer, Mando and Branch grab the loot of gold.

8BitNinja
2017-01-24, 04:17 PM
8BitNinja grabs a good amount of the loot and plans to donate it to the Church of Heironeous

Xanyo
2017-01-24, 05:15 PM
Barrigen the Stubborn doesn't seem to even notice the gold, despite tripping over it. Twice.

Bartmanhomer
2017-01-24, 06:02 PM
Bartmanhomer: Well that was too easy.

Mando: A little too easy if you asked me. :confused:

Syldar
2017-01-25, 09:04 AM
As soon as you look away from the treasure and look back, a large amount is suddenly gone. A single black feather rests on what remains.

8BitNinja
2017-01-25, 08:55 PM
Oh look, some treasure is gone. Eh, whatever. There's plenty to go around.

Bartmanhomer
2017-01-25, 09:18 PM
So now what? We go on our separate ways or continue?

Mando: That what I like to know.

Xanyo
2017-01-26, 12:24 AM
"Anybody need me for a bar fight or something? I'm very good at those. Or anything that leads to me getting punched, really. The ferry business is quite boring, especially since I don't actually own anything other than the clothes on my back."
Barrigen didn't notice the treasure disappear. He does, however, notice the feather.
"Huh. A feather. ... So, anybody got something else they're itching to fight? Hardly anybody crosses my river anyway, and I can rig up a rope system so the ferry doesn't actually need me in it."

8BitNinja
2017-01-28, 12:24 PM
Let's all go into town and look for some other cool stuff to fight. We are adventurers! No matter our alignment, we are in a constant cycle of fight, loot, and resupply!

Asmodean_
2017-02-08, 02:19 PM
"I shouldn't still be here," he reprimanded himself quietly. His prehensile tail flicked angrily. "Why am I still here?" But he knew exactly why he was there, sitting in a tree and watching the road.

He wanted to know who'd done it.

He wasn't going to take revenge; he'd already taken his fill of the dragon's hoard and there wasn't anything left for him to return to, and he wasn't going to try and fight; he would be completely outnumbered and out of his depth. And besides, all the treasure they'd have would be nice, but he already had enough.

It took the best part of an hour, but eventually, the errant chatter of an adventuring group at large began to make itself audible.

Xanyo
2017-02-09, 09:54 PM
♪"on the road again, On the road again, Goin' places that I've never been, Seein' things that I may never see again..."♫
♫"Two thousand three hundred ninety-four bottles of non-alchoholic drinks on the wall, two thousand three hundred ninety-four bottles of non-alchoholic drinks - take one down, pass it around..."♪
"And then, there was this one time when a huge guy in chainmail and carrying a massive sword, along with a kid who had strange clothes on and a sword strapped to his belt. So I'm taking them across in the middle of the night, and this guy pops out of the water..."
The entire walk was populated by the voice of Barrigen the Stubborn. We walk on and on, probably a little lost, but surely headed in the general direction of some town.
"Hey, did I mention the time when thirteen dwarves and a halfling floated down my river in a bunch of barrels? Man, did that look ridiculous. Like a bunch of angry turnips, if turnips had beards and were completely soaked..."

Bartmanhomer
2017-02-12, 08:40 PM
Hey I just remember a family of gold dragons is missing a lost offspring. I believe the offspring is a lost male wyrmling gold dragon. They look everywhere and they haven't find him. We should go lookfor him and bring it back to his family. The poor syrmling must be scare and lost. I really hope nothing bad happen to him. :frown:

Mando: I agree we should go look for the lost wyrmling.

The_Iron_Lord
2017-02-15, 07:37 PM
"Indeed we should assist the wyrmling..." Arran Identifys the feather, then makes a few arcane gestures accompanied by a quiet whisper. Barrigan the stubborn's voice is immediately silenced, though he continues to mouth the words of his abominable song.

Xanyo
2017-02-15, 08:01 PM
"__________________________________________________ ___________________________________________"

"_______________________________________________"

"__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________________________________________"

"__________________________________"

Bartmanhomer
2017-02-15, 08:03 PM
Branch: "Wow. You're good Arran." :eek:

8BitNinja
2017-02-15, 08:38 PM
Hey I just remember a family of gold dragons is missing a lost offspring. I believe the offspring is a lost male wyrmling gold dragon. They look everywhere and they haven't find him. We should go lookfor him and bring it back to his family. The poor syrmling must be scare and lost. I really hope nothing bad happen to him. :frown:

Mando: I agree we should go look for the lost wyrmling.

I'm up to looking for a gold wyrmling. Let's go

Bartmanhomer
2017-02-15, 08:41 PM
I believe the gold wyrmling dragon goes by the name Murt.

Xanyo
2017-02-15, 11:42 PM
"___________________________? _____________________? ___________________? ___________________________________-__________________?"

Translation:
"Do we have any leads to follow? A good description of the wyrmling? Last place that it was seen? Do we know anything about the wyrmnapper - name, description and whatnot?"

Bartmanhomer
2017-02-15, 11:53 PM
"___________________________? _____________________? ___________________? ___________________________________-__________________?"

Translation:
"Do we have any leads to follow? A good description of the wyrmling? Last place that it was seen? Do we know anything about the wyrmnapper - name, description and whatnot?"
I think I understand you. The male gold dragon wyrmling is a newborn baby. About by 0 years old As I mention his name is Murt He was playing with other metallic dragons. They're the same age as Murt. The dragons that Murt been playing are Sliver, Bronze, Copper and Brass Dragon. Maybe the other dragons might know what happen. But I must warn you they're wyrmling. They might not understand that their friend is missing. But I do know that Murt friends Families might be useful for us. I hope anyone speaks Draconic. We'll start the Sliver Dragon families. Murt is very close to his friend family.