PDA

View Full Version : Disregard, I found what I was looking for

RoutineInsanity
2016-12-14, 09:14 AM
A couple of years ago I was an avid reader of a few different comics, 3 that I really enjoyed and one or two that was just there to kill some time after catching up with the others.

I'm not too worried about the smaller ones, figure I can stumble across them same way I did first time around...through the adds on the bigger comics' page.

Anyway, the issue is, I moved in January 2015, things got hectic, and just kinda stopped reading them all. And I can't remember one of the comics to save my life.

The comic was about this online game with an SAO-ish setup. Only character I can remember clearly is L33T_N1NJA(Or some variation of that) and some bigger aspects of the story (like a cleric that gets super drunk and gets made fun of for a video someone posted about her)...but apparently nothing that will convince Google to give me a link to the site. It starts off with the main character returning to the game after a year of being banned, and she finds out that she still has her moderator stats, then she helps power level a couple of new friends, then starts hunting for keys(or some other special item) so they can all enter a tournament being held by the moderator who replaced her...and that's where I left off. It's killing me not being able to remember the name of the comic. And I'm hoping that you guys can help me out. I've got 2 years of catching-up to do with all 3 of them (prolly going to have to start all of them completely over....which is okay) and I don't want to start until I've got all three of them ready to go.

UPDATE: I finally found it. I was thinking of Mystic Revolution.