PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Really crazy character build

Khaira
2016-12-15, 04:50 PM
Hi! I'm new here but I really need your advice guys... I'm playing a Raptoran race + Dragon Shaman2/Duskblade2... I realize its a crazy build that splits my points everywhere... But I like the fact that I can fight in melee being somewhat strong AND cast arcane spells (which was asked by my DM since the group doensn't have an arcane caster).... I have the story that explains everything... but my question is do I sacrifice the Heal (CHA) to get my DUSKBLADE spells strenght (INT) and keep my CON high?? Here were my rolls, but we can change our numbers as we want without any penalty (14/16/14/12/10/16) That's where I actually put them... Also I have a mithril chainshirt and a composite Longbow elvencraft (also quarterstaff)... so I struggle a bit with the skills to choose and the feats... I took the Copper Dragon talisman (I had taken the bronze one... but I read your handbooks :P)
Thanks a lot!!!

ComaVision
2016-12-15, 05:28 PM
This should be in the 3.5 subforum.

Anyway.. You're not getting anything worthwhile from your Dragon Shaman levels. You should go full Duskblade instead. I would do 16/14/16/14/12/10 for your abilities. You already get tons of spells per day as a Duskblade so high intelligence for bonus spells is less important. For healing, a Healing Belt is a fairly inexpensive emergency heal and wands should suffice for out of combat healing (assuming someone in the group can use them or has UMD).

I hope that helps.

Khaira
2016-12-16, 11:34 AM
Thanks! I wrote my question in the proper thread... can someone tell me how to erase my question in this one?

Inevitability
2016-12-16, 11:41 AM
Thanks! I wrote my question in the proper thread... can someone tell me how to erase my question in this one?

You can't delete entire threads. The mods can, but they usually only do so in cases of spam. Just leave the thread be, or maybe ask a mod to lock it.

Lord Torath
2016-12-16, 11:46 AM
You can ask the mods to move or lock the thread.

You can ignore the thread, and it will eventually drop off the first page, and probably disappear.

I find the best option is to say something like this with a link:

Please continue discussion in this new thread in the correct subforum: Crazy build (Raptoran:DragonShaman2/Duskblade2) (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?509070-Crazy-build-(Raptoran-DragonShaman2-Duskblade2)