PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Shield Brace not on d20pfsrd?

Ladygolem
2016-12-15, 09:31 PM
As title says. I was looking at picking up the Shield Brace feat from the Armor Master's Handbook for a character I'll soon be playing, but it doesn't seem to be on d20pfsrd, nor on Archives of Nethys - even they they include other content from that book. Was this feat cut from the final publication? I can't think of any other explanation, which is disappointing.

Giddonihah
2016-12-16, 06:20 AM
Archive of Nethys hasn't covered Armor Master's Handbook.
PFSRD is missing it and all the other Armor/Shield Mastery feats, cause reasons.

Ualaa
2016-12-16, 08:17 AM
d20pfsrd is no longer a 'non-profit' site.
So they need to use the license of the 'for profit' sites, which is different in regard to not 'open' content.

A lot of the content they were previously allowed to have, but can no longer, is still present but has been renamed.
If you're searching for something in the books, which is not open content, search for it's description on their site to be most likely to find it.
Conversely, if you find something there, with Hero Lab we have to search for the first few words from the description to find it's actual name in Pathfinder; I suppose if you had a PDF of whatever book it is in, you could search that in a similar manner.

jreyst
2016-12-16, 09:14 AM
Hey gang,

I'm John Reyst and I own d20pfsrd.com. I noticed this thread this morning.

Shield Brace is on d20pfsrd.com. It is at http://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/combat-feats/shield-brace-shield-mastery. Apparently I didn't add it to the top level Feats page, or the Combat Feats page, but the feat details themselves are there. I'll update the feats list pages shortly.

Feel free to tag me (John Reyst) on Facebook for fastest response usually.

Psyren
2016-12-16, 01:58 PM
Hey gang,

I'm John Reyst and I own d20pfsrd.com. I noticed this thread this morning.

Shield Brace is on d20pfsrd.com. It is at http://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/combat-feats/shield-brace-shield-mastery. Apparently I didn't add it to the top level Feats page, or the Combat Feats page, but the feat details themselves are there. I'll update the feats list pages shortly.

Feel free to tag me (John Reyst) on Facebook for fastest response usually.

Responses like this are why I donate to the site via Patreon. Thanks man, keep it up :smallsmile:

Ladygolem
2016-12-16, 06:07 PM
Thank you very much! Greatly appreciated!