PDA

View Full Version : Optimization Follow up for Epic level

Thaneus
2016-12-16, 06:32 AM
Hi Playground!

Since some time now i am bugging myself how to proceed my character in the nearing epic part of a campaign my pre epic build is solidified here the stuff so far:
Bard 7 -> Warwaever 2 -> Virtuoso 1 -> Sublime Chord 1 -> Warweaver +3 -> Sublime Chord +1 -> Virtuouso +2 (at the moment Level 17)
Feats:
Focused Performer (Drag Mag 338)(1st Level); Enlarge Spell (Silberbrow Human); Versatile Spellcaster (Flaw); Dragonfire Inspiration (Flaw); Focused Performance (DrM 338) (3rd); Melodic Casting (6th); Words of Creation (9th); Song of the Heart (12th); Jack of all trades (15th); Skillfocus Sing (Magic location Howards Hall)
ACF: Healing Hymn (regained Fascinate from Virtuoso); Bardic Knack (counting as level 12 -> all skills 6); Spellbreaking Song;
Race Half Nymph Silverbrown Human (LA bought off) Exalted Chaotic Good
Ability Str8|Dex12|Con16|Int18|Wis10|Cha32 (race + items) can push my Cha up to 42 at the moment with spells
Notable items:
Vest of Legends (DMG)
Cloack of Charisma +6; +4 All saves
Badge of Valor; +2 Con and the rest of the set
Sizing Stunning Crystal Echoblade +1
About 12 eternal wands from 1-3 level

My plan so far is to finish up until level 20 with virtuoso because of sublime chord casting finish.
I am not eager to get the the rest 4 levels though.
Since IC and DFI are already way off the chard ((4 Base + 1 SotH + 1 Inspirational Boost)*2 (Words of Creation)+1 BoV) i wont need further progression for a while

Option i looked into:
Lyric Thaumaturge PrC since i am already qualified and sublime chord is finished for further progressing bardic casting for more level 4,5 and 6 spells... dunno seems weak
Ur-Priest is no option because of WoC and i certainly won't play evil
Step up for a new approach with Psion+Mind Mage but this can be considered to cheesy (CL in the 100th would be nice though)
get druid + green wisperer + arcane hirophant but this seems weak at the moment
Incantatrix... well obvious but unfortunately banned
Epic Warweaver would be nice... but no progression here (no cheesing around with +Class PrCs; ruled when class is max it is max)
Divine Crusader... seems odd