PDA

View Full Version : Guide: Expedition to Castle Ravenloft, Castles Forlorn, other old Ravenloft

Lormador
2016-12-17, 06:02 PM
I've played through Expedition several times, and I think I've got the kinks worked out. My group enjoyed the module so much that they actually wanted to keep playing Ravenloft once it was complete, so I read through a bunch of the old 2nd edition material.

I think I've managed to separate the wheat from the chaff and craft a pretty good adventure out of these. The players have said it's my best work in 15 years.

I thought of writing up a guide to these adventures. Would anyone want to read it if I did so?

Castleguard
2018-05-01, 02:36 PM
I've played through Expedition several times, and I think I've got the kinks worked out. My group enjoyed the module so much that they actually wanted to keep playing Ravenloft once it was complete, so I read through a bunch of the old 2nd edition material.

I think I've managed to separate the wheat from the chaff and craft a pretty good adventure out of these. The players have said it's my best work in 15 years.

I thought of writing up a guide to these adventures. Would anyone want to read it if I did so?

I would love to read It man. I plan to start a campaign there pretty soon.