PDA

View Full Version : What is The Beast custom weapon/magic item You Gain Via story Plot

Nosta
2016-12-20, 11:52 AM
Mine would have to be This

Colt of damnation
+2 Flaming pistol (Base Damage 2d8)
slayer shot - 3d6 profane -will save DC 22 or die - and be reanimated as a ghoul (cool down 6 Rounds))
Brimstone shot 6d6 Half fire/ half profane -Cool down Time 2 rounds

It is used by my tefling gunslinger

so what item that you got via story is your Favorite

Manyasone
2016-12-20, 11:56 AM
With 'custom', do you mean that your DM designed it, you did or it was actually in the story. Given the above colt I'm thinking 'no' to the actually in the story part.
However, I've always wanted to to make a scaling weapon based on Anaklusmos... Maybe I'll finally get to it

flappeercraft
2016-12-20, 12:29 PM
With 'custom', do you mean that your DM designed it, you did or it was actually in the story. Given the above colt I'm thinking 'no' to the actually in the story part.
However, I've always wanted to to make a scaling weapon based on Anaklusmos... Maybe I'll finally get to it

Great to see another Percy Jackson fan, but how exactly would Anaklusmos Riptide work? Minor artifact, major artifact or weapon of legacy? I'm guessing it would probably be a cursed weapon of legacy which would make it come back when you throw it but as for the fluff it would be a weapon of legacy likely except for the fact that weapons of legacy was a poorly executed book.

Manyasone
2016-12-20, 03:36 PM
I was actually thinking of using the scaling magic item rules in PF Unchained. At the start a masterwork bronze shortsword/gladius, and gradually shifting into a +1 elysian bronze swordsword/gladius, adding 'called' next, then dueling, after that one could say bane for magical beasts and monstrous humanoids. After that I'm a bit stumped. Need to check some 3pp stuff as well