PDA

View Full Version : Roleplaying AFMBE Character Sheet

Vixer
2016-12-21, 08:40 PM
When starting my campaign, I couldn't find a good sheet for my characters to use so...Given my previous supervisor experiences and love for spreadsheets...I created my own!

I would like to share that with the community so there is an alternative for others not as skilled/artistic to utilize.
It is fully optimized with all relevant calculations built in based on the All Flesh Must Be Eaten book.

It is read-only for the sake of protecting the integrity of the sheet. You should be able to take the read-only version and save it as your own, editable, version.

ABOUT THE SHEET:

Red cells have calculations built in and should NEVER have a manual value input by characters.
Blue cells can have values input, and these values generate the red cell values.
White can be edited and don't Affect anything.

Tab 1 is character.
Tab 2 is inventory.

The Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t7EIpvcVKOUTUrarehRFhDAxRlbMgWMlR_VbPv5hI4w/edit?usp=sharing

Saint Jimmy
2016-12-21, 09:46 PM
That's great! I've ran a few games of AFMBE, and I wish I had this then instead of writing everything on paper! It looks really streamlined and effective. In the event that I ever run one again, I'll use it. Thanks,:smallbiggrin:

Vixer
2016-12-21, 10:09 PM
Thanks brother! I figured I may as well put it out there to help others since I already went through the effort to make it for my party xD

Vixer
2016-12-24, 12:43 AM
A few calculation errors have been corrected that were caused by sheets' automatic transferring of contingent cells downward when copy/pasting skill and quality sections.

Inventory section updated with calculations.

Added calculation for Qualities/Skill points left for ease of character creation. Remember to include - for drawback values.

NOTE: Skills work fine currently with levels 1-5 but I'm figuring out the calculation to work into remaining skillpoints that will account for levels 6+ that cost 3 skill points.

Vixer
2016-12-24, 04:54 PM
Skill points left calculation is now fully integrated to include the 3 point purchase cost for skills beyond level 5!!!

Enjoy!