PDA

View Full Version : Getting Paladin Level 5 + Hero Lab

furby076
2016-12-21, 09:59 PM
So this question may be answered by direct game question, or possibly in combination with hero lab.

Human OOA Paladin. Going from level 4 to level 5
It shows I will be able to cast level 2 spells, and it lists my two oath given spells (misty step and moonbeam). Are these considered bonus spells, or do they take up my memorized spells for this level? Meaning, do i get to pick two other spells to memorize?

dejarnjc
2016-12-21, 10:25 PM
So this question may be answered by direct game question, or possibly in combination with hero lab.

Human OOA Paladin. Going from level 4 to level 5
It shows I will be able to cast level 2 spells, and it lists my two oath given spells (misty step and moonbeam). Are these considered bonus spells, or do they take up my memorized spells for this level? Meaning, do i get to pick two other spells to memorize?

You always have these two memorized automatically by virtue of your oath. So you can pick other spells for your daily memorized spells.

Foxhound438
2016-12-22, 05:04 AM
paladins can prepare 1/2 their level + their charisma modifier spell options from the paladin spell list, and also have their oath spells prepared at all times.