PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder All the Free (on paizo site) Pathfinder Society Pre-generated Characters in one PDF.

killem2
2016-12-23, 12:25 PM
It is a slow day at work, i have Acrobat to do it and just figured it might be easier for some if they were all together.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7z4x5EkrqbOS0Vpek1WNFhEekU

Includes as far as I can tell all the current classes, level 1s, level 4s, level 7s.

Enjoy!

Palanan
2016-12-23, 12:36 PM
Impressive compilation, and definitely useful to me.

I don't know much about the Pathfinder Society, or if it uses different rules than baseline Pathfinder. Is there anything about these builds that couldn't be dropped straight into an ordinary Pathfinder game?

killem2
2016-12-23, 12:42 PM
I dont know pfs my self i only under stand it to be a set of rules for public play and guidelines so everybody could use characters in the same Level Playing Field.

I use them all the time for just basic Pathfinder stuff.

Looking more into it, if you were trying to bring stuff into PFS you may have problems but all this stuff is just normal pathfinder rules.

http://paizo.com/pathfindersociety

Calthropstu
2016-12-23, 04:57 PM
All the pregen character rules are baseline pathfinder. PFS runs with restricted content, allowing large numbers of sources, but banning specific sets of rules.

Sometimes they will allow specific races and then ban them later using grandfather clauses for characters made during the time they were allowed, other times they will allow overpowered builds and then nerf them later on.

One caveat is you must own all sources you use, which means you must have either the hard cover source or a registered purchase of the pdf.

Kurald Galain
2016-12-23, 05:06 PM
I don't know much about the Pathfinder Society, or if it uses different rules than baseline Pathfinder. Is there anything about these builds that couldn't be dropped straight into an ordinary Pathfinder game?

Society uses the same rules as regular PF, with 20 point buy, except that
(1) PFS has a banlist (but that only matters when importing characters to PFS, which is not what you're asking), and
(2) PFS doesn't use crafting, so any class/prestige class/archetype that requires or gives a craft feat has it replaced by something else. For example, wizards gain Spell Focus as a bonus feat instead of Scribe Scroll.

Calthropstu
2016-12-23, 05:14 PM
Society uses the same rules as regular PF, with 20 point buy, except that
(1) PFS has a banlist (but that only matters when importing characters to PFS, which is not what you're asking), and
(2) PFS doesn't use crafting, so any class/prestige class/archetype that requires or gives a craft feat has it replaced by something else. For example, wizards gain Spell Focus as a bonus feat instead of Scribe Scroll.

Oh yeah, forgot about the no crafting thing.