PDA

View Full Version : Kill me (pokemon)

Foxhound438
2016-12-25, 07:31 PM
me: breeds for shiny ralts for a long time, using parents from different regions, each 5 stats with a destiny knot and everstone on the timid one

also me: had at one point like 3 boxes full of 5 and 6 stat ralts (I was discarding any 4 stat)

me: I'm going to take a break from this and try to get fletchlings with 5 stats

me to me: man, it'd be really funny if like right after changing over I got a shiny on the third egg or something. that'd be just my luck.

egg#2: HAHA FOOLED YOU SON! YOU WERE EXPECTING THE THIRD EGG, BUT IT WAS ME, THE SECOND EGG

Illven
2016-12-25, 07:48 PM
If you haven't since getting the egg, I think you might be able to go back and keep Ralts in there to get a shiny ralts.

Spore
2016-12-29, 12:19 AM
*loads gun* Sooo where do you want your bullet to hit?

(Seriously, the grinding parts of Pokemon were always upsetting to me and are the reason why I never bothered to look into competitive battling though it looks very fun. Also chainbreeding Pokemon is a bit immersion-breaking when your daycare devolves into a sex dungeon.)

Triaxx
2016-12-29, 08:42 AM
You mean you didn't find a wild one? Some pokemon trainer... I kid. I am just stupidly lucky at finding wild shinies.

Lord Raziere
2016-12-29, 12:59 PM
Me, I mostly get shinies through GTS. Sure, I can't nickname them, but just having one is good enough because of how improbable it is to even get one, even if I wish I did have the time to get a shiny and nickname it the way I want to.

Velaryon
2016-12-29, 08:23 PM
I just came back to Pokemon for the first time since Generation 2 (Gold and Crystal, specifically), so there's a lot I don't know about breeding the perfect Pokemon and all that. And to be honest, I don't think I want to get into it. I just wanna keep it simple where I either use the Pokemon I catch, or if it's traded to me then I'll breed a new one and use that.

I've caught one shiny in the wild, though it's a Morelull and they don't especially interest me, so it's going to sit in storage. A friend gave me the basics of things you can do to increase your chances of breeding a shiny, so I put someone else's Ditto in the daycare but I'm not planning to go too much out of my way beyond that.