PDA

View Full Version : Player Help 5e Aasimar?

Hiro
2016-12-26, 06:56 PM
I recently got into 5e and I love playingthe Aasimar race, but I can't find any info on them for 5e.

And I'm having a helluva time finding a downloadable pdf for Volo's guide which I heard has that in there.

Can someone help? Please?

MrFahrenheit
2016-12-26, 06:59 PM
I recently got into 5e and I love playingthe Aasimar race, but I can't find any info on them for 5e.

And I'm having a helluva time finding a downloadable pdf for Volo's guide which I heard has that in there.

Can someone help? Please?

So the original aasimar is in the DMG; variants are in Volo's. Unlike the elemental evil player's companion, there's no (legal) PDF of Volo's floating around.

King539
2016-12-26, 06:59 PM
There's one in the DMG. I wouldn't recommend a pdf, as I think that's illegal. Just buy the book.

NecroDancer
2016-12-26, 07:11 PM
Volo's guide to monsters is a great buy. If you want to play an Aasimar I highly recommend buying the book.

Professor Beard
2016-12-26, 07:14 PM
Volo's guide to monsters is a great buy. If you want to play an Aasimar I highly recommend buying the book.

Just got the book for Christmas. It is a great book and worth spending cash on, if that is a possibility for you. Not only for Aasimar, but for the hundreds of great RPing ideas.

Hiro
2016-12-26, 07:17 PM
I would but I don't have any means to buy something online sadly. Whattha bummer. maybe I can seach my local barnes and noble or something.

comk59
2016-12-26, 07:51 PM
I would but I don't have any means to buy something online sadly. Whattha bummer. maybe I can seach my local barnes and noble or something.

As it just came out, it shouldn't be too hard to find a copy somewhere. Barnes and Noble, Games By James, places like that are where I'd start.