PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder How would you build your (Un)Rogue?

Molosse
2016-12-28, 01:07 PM
A simple enough question for the playground, what with the customisability you can find in and around the Rogue chassis what's your favorite little build or theme you've taken too in your games so far?

For me it's running about with a Swashbuckling Scout, using the Resiliency and Defensive Roll talents to tank through damage that'd drop another equivalent melee class. Simple, yet flavorful and all I need to make me smile.

Failing that a somewhat more complex Intimidate build, using sources from Ultimate Intrigue backwards to have a enforcer style character capable of reducing creatures who suffer from non-lethal damage into a quivering pile of debuffed flesh.

Geddy2112
2016-12-28, 01:54 PM
I love intimidate builds with Urogue; my personal favorite going for a three level dip into antipaladin to break fear immunity, grab CHA to saves, some better hit dice and overall save/bab boost. A three level rogue dip on antipaladin also gives you a nice dex to damage chassis.

Since urogue gets dex to damage on anything in three levels, it opens up a lot of martial builds to be dex based.

Jack_McSnatch
2016-12-28, 06:50 PM
Barbarian/Scout, hands down. Charge all over the battlefield getting full attacks AND boosts to AC and damage? Yes please. Add to a rage mage duskblade build for move shenanigans.

The Thief is also one of my favorites. Yeah, it's what the rogue was meant to be, but I still have a blast when my little mundane thief takes the evil wizard's spell component pouch. Not so impressive now, are you "God?"

Course that means very little when they have eschew materials and/or prestidigitation, C'est la vie.

legomaster00156
2016-12-28, 06:53 PM
In one of my games, I'm building a very unoptimized Mithral Current-using Hidden Blade Rogue, multiclassing into Noble Scion.