PDA

View Full Version : Please Rescue my Blastoise!

Gungnir
2007-07-17, 05:49 PM
MQ??YSRYWSQ??H4C?♀
?W????4S3S?2?98NJ?
??S?PN2M?OJ??-RJTN

Hehe. My friends aren't far enough along, and I'm not letting 90 floors of moneys just go down the crapper like this. Especially since the only reason I lost was spawning inside a monster house full of golem that knew rollout.

Tell my marowak and scyther hi while you're down there too.

Thexare Blademoon
2007-07-17, 05:55 PM
What the hell is this about?

Nerd-o-rama
2007-07-18, 12:24 AM
It's clearly something to do with Pokemon. Possibly a password or state info dump...I have no idea, really.

DarkLightDragon
2007-07-18, 02:11 AM
It's a DS Pokemon game called Mystery Dungeon.

Mattarias, King.
2007-07-18, 02:30 AM
:smallfrown: Wish i could help, dood, but I don't have that game yet. poor blastoise.

Gungnir
2007-07-18, 08:42 AM
What the hell is this about?

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon is a decent Rogue-like, but instead of bones files where you can find your own ghost, you can wait to be rescued by someone else if your team dies. Which is handy, except I'm in one of the last dungeons; and 95 floors down no less.

If you don't have a direct means for your games to talk to each other like a link cable, you can use one of these codes.

TheLogman
2007-07-25, 11:45 AM
Edit: Alright, embarking on the trip now, I see you're at Buried Relic, excellent, that means I don't have to use any Hm guys. I'll post the A-OK mail when I'm done, and if you're lucky, the game may see fit to loan you one of my guys to aid in finishing the dungeon.

Edit Again: Okay, Finished the mission, it took out my Quagsire, but altogether an easy mission, and thanks for the Star Mission, they're quite rare, and doing this one snagged me a Rare Mr. Mime Jr. Statue for my base.

For this, I am using ~ for Male, there ARE NO ~'s in this Password, if you don't know that the circle with the arrow pointing upwards means male, now you do.

The code is:

MQ?3YSP7WSQ?5H4C?♀
?WW?J?4T3S?2K98NJ?
?NS?PN2M?0J~?-RJTN

Gungnir
2007-07-29, 05:17 PM
Thanks a lot, good sir. Would you like a thank you mail?

Revlid
2007-07-31, 08:07 AM
This game sounds awesome. I'll be getting it, methinks.