PDA

View Full Version : Rules Q&A Question about Bleed Damage

Fishyninja
2016-12-30, 09:41 AM
So here is a question.

In one of my Roll20 Campaigns, I have a Dwarven fighter (Unique, I know....:P) anyway he is a sword and board type fighter who has a spiked maul that has been told it has +2 bleed damage to it, so my thinking is that obviously I hit the enemy, they take the weapon damage then on their turn they take an additional 2 damage from bleeding.

If so, is it my responsibility or the DM's to note this damage, if it's mine how do I tell the DM without breaking the flow of combat?

Oramac
2016-12-30, 10:23 AM
Just mention it really quick when the monsters turn comes around. DM's have a lot to keep track of, so they may forget ongoing effects like that.

Fishyninja
2016-12-30, 10:28 AM
Just mention it really quick when the monsters turn comes around. DM's have a lot to keep track of, so they may forget ongoing effects like that.

That was my thought and I didn't want to intterupt the flow. As this campaign is on Roll20, I am planning to create a Whisper Macro so at the enemies turn I click this macro and on the GM's feed and no one elses a casual '+2 Bleed Damage against target' appears. I think that might be the best way to do it.