PDA

View Full Version : Warlock and EldritchDiciple

Tavaro
2016-12-31, 02:44 PM
Character:Warlock2/Cleric3/Rogue3/EldritchDisciple5
Feat:(ELDRITCH CLAW)You can deliver your eldritch blast as a melee attack.
Prerequisite: Eldritch blast 2d6.
Benefit: As a free action, you can form the energy of your eldritch blast into a set of claws extending almost an entire foot from your hands. While your eldritch claws exist you may make up to two claw attacks as natural weapons. You are automatically proficient with your eldritch claws. On a successful attack with an eldritch claw, you deal your normal amount of unarmed strike damage plus your eldritch blast damage. Once you form your eldritch claws they remain until just before the beginning of your next turn. You cannot use your normal eldritch blast ability while your eldritch claws exist. A monk may not use eldritch claws as part of her flurry of blows.

ELDRITCHDISCIPE Eldritch Spellweave (Su): Beginning at 5th level, you can apply an eldritch essence invocation you know (other than greatreach blast or spellblast; see the eldritch theurge class features on page 57) to any divine spell that affects a target or that requires a melee or ranged touch attack. The spell's level must be at least as high as the level of the eldritch essence (for example, you can apply hellrime blast only to a spell of level 4th or higher). If the essence requires a saving throw, use the normal save DC for that essence. If the eldritch essence invocation changes the damage of the spell, it can be applied only to a spell that deals damage (you can't add brimstone blast to dimensional anchor, for example).

Talking to my DM we are trying too see if I can put a spell on a invocation then put that on my eldritch claw attack

LibraryOgre
2016-12-31, 05:36 PM
The Mod Wonder: Moved. Please post system-specific threads in the appropriate subforum.