PDA

View Full Version : Chuck Norris v Bruce Lee

Hawk
2007-07-17, 11:19 PM
Okay, here is what I am getting at, in a standard fight between Chuck and Bruce, who would win.
This is a basic hand-to-hand fistfight between them, no weapons or anyhing if thats okay.
Anyways, I thought this would be an interesting thread to make, i couldn't find one like it, so I thought i'd add it.

-Hawk

Cyrano
2007-07-17, 11:23 PM
Bruce Lee can fight. Chuck can roundhouse kick the commentators into the sun.
Victory?
They who control the orbital mind control lasers. Don Cherry wins it all.

Solo
2007-07-17, 11:23 PM
Can you say "Can o' Worms?"

Lets see..... according to Uncyclopedia, it would be Bruce Lee, as "the Bruce" actually killed "the Norris" once.

Of course, Bruce Lee is now dead while Chuck Norris is still alive....

SDF
2007-07-17, 11:25 PM
Chuck Norris sucks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLO1YIWQuXE

Topic ovar! :smallbiggrin:

Trog
2007-07-17, 11:32 PM
Bruce's Jeet Kyun Do (spelling? :smallconfused: ) FTW.

Serpentine
2007-07-17, 11:56 PM
Chuck Norris sucks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLO1YIWQuXE

Topic ovar! :smallbiggrin:
Why is there a kitten? Why?!
On a related note: mmmm, that Bruce has/had a yummy body.

Midnight Son
2007-07-18, 12:00 AM
In any topic regarding Bruce vs Chuck we all lose, cause this topic has been done to death.

Cyrano
2007-07-18, 12:03 AM
In any topic regarding Bruce vs Chuck we all lose,except Don Cherry cause this topic has been done to death.

the challenge is making new competitors. Chuck versus V (of Vendetta fame).

Alex Kidd
2007-07-18, 12:24 AM
Bruce wins. He was Chuck's master, who taught him Jeet Kyun Do and I'm pretty sure Chuck has said he's never gotten as good as Bruce was.

Dean Fellithor
2007-07-18, 01:33 AM
how about David Hasslehoff vs. Bruce Willis vs. Chuck Norris?

I think Bruce Willis is winrar, he and Chuck Norris areis invincible but Norris would have to give up because nobody has defeated Bruce yet after all...:biggrin:

dehro
2007-07-18, 01:48 AM
Bruce wins. He was Chuck's master, who taught him Jeet Kyun Do and I'm pretty sure Chuck has said he's never gotten as good as Bruce was.

Dunno, norris has been a high level master of tang so do and tae kwon do for quite some years... I suppose he would be able to stand his ground.

but then... are we talking "chuck norris in top form and 30 years ago" or chuck norris as he is now, roundhousekicking at random because he knows his foe will be waiting for it and take the blow instead of parrying and/or beat the crap out of him?