should be limited to an area no further than thirty-six miles east and
west and sixty miles south of Oleg’s Trading Post. The carrier of
this charter should also strive against banditry and other unlawful
behavior to be encountered. The punishment for unrepentant banditry
remains, as always, execution by sword or rope. So witnessed on this
24th day of Calistril, under watchful eye of the Lordship of Restov
and authority granted by Lord Noleski Surtova, current Regent of
the Dragonscale Throne.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lJHlKuLeQZJev1IG7_0jYIuxs7vUEg_PLE5pwiPaOZc/edit#gid=1349854484

You start just outside of Oleg's Trading post. Each of you as answered a call from he city of Restov to aid in exploring the Stolen Lands. Oleg and Svetlana have spent the past few months rebuilding the old fort.

As you enter the fort Svetlana welcomes you warmly. Greetings adventurers! We have hearty stew, warm bread and I have even opened a couple bottles of wine to thank you for coming to our aid. My husband is off doing some work around the post at the moment and will join us shortly.

HappyMerecat
2017-01-01, 11:22 PM
Tsalith

Tsalith bows to Svetlana. "Thank you my dear. Your hospitality is most well received. My name is Tsalith.."

Diplomacy [roll0]

Xunthrae
2017-01-01, 11:47 PM
Brendan keeps to the middle back of the group that's formed to conquer the stolen lands. He is not sure what to make of them yet, what strengths they have and what skills they bring. He stays quiet, letting Tsalith take the lead.

Thiro circles above the compound, keeping watch for any danger or hiding people.

hand ax ranger
2017-01-02, 01:56 AM
The icy blue hair fellow moves to get some of the previously mentioned wine and stew. While his rough and hawkish and streaks of white hair make him appear old many other traits, manly his attitude and young looking body, travel he's in fact possibly one of the more youthful here.

" aaahhh...... hospitality. I think I will take you up on that wouldn't want to work on an empty stomach."

He keeps an eye on the others that came here as well. Personally, he thought they may think of him as an extreme oddity, if not a risk. He frankly did not care though.....he was here doing what he had done before, and probably would forever.. eliminating problems, by the nessisary means.

He then noticed he was not the only weirdo in the group. He smiled, though the one ddid look like someone who might sneeze sunshine or something equally unsettling.

killjoy40k
2017-01-02, 12:33 PM
Alistair joined the rest of the group and grabbed one of each "Thank you kindly ma'am" he clumsily trying not to spill the food and wine and dug into his coin pouch.
"Whom may I thank for the food that was prepared today?"

oono
2017-01-02, 03:01 PM
Oh its just something I threw together. And you can put away your coin this is just something to eat while we talk business. We have a bit of a bandit problem. Come on lets eat and we will talk. Svetlana goes over to the stables where Oleg is working on the roof and yells up to him Oleg get your butt down here and eat some lunch and talk with these adventurers

HappyMerecat
2017-01-02, 03:09 PM
Tsalith

Tsalith sits at the table, helps himself to some food and pours wine for any who do not have wine before pouring some himself.

killjoy40k
2017-01-02, 05:19 PM
"Yes ma'am, thanks for the hospitality." Alistair heads overy to the tables and begins eating.

Coretron03
2017-01-02, 10:40 PM
"Good hospitality to me is when someone doesn't kill me on sight" he grumbles quietly but enjoys the hospitality provided anyway "Thankyou sir for this, I don't get it very often. My name is Cad" as he accepts the wine Tsalith poured with a smal thankyou and helps himself to some food. Between mouthfuls of food he asks the host "Bandits your say? I take it you would want us to deal with them?" Whoever "us" may be as he knew little about the rest of the group.

hand ax ranger
2017-01-03, 02:56 AM
"Bandits your say? I take it you would want us to deal with them?" Whoever "us" may be as he knew little about the rest of the group.

He grinned.

"oh good. I was waiting myself to ask but never was one for timing. So tell us...who needs to be iced?"

Apparently, he had judged the pretty boy to quickly.....maybe they were right with the whole "don't judge a book by it's cover" thing.

oono
2017-01-04, 07:35 PM
Well a couple of months ago a of bandits showed up and demanded protection money. They Should be back tomorrow for their monthly cut. We can offer free room and board for the night if you will help us. if you have any questions about the bandits just ask.

HappyMerecat
2017-01-04, 07:40 PM
Tsalith

Tsalith nods. "Of course we will help, this is unacceptable. How many bandits are there?"

Coretron03
2017-01-04, 09:17 PM
"Protection money, that's so original..." he adds when he says thatsomewhat, then responds to Tsalith "while I agree it probably best if we learn each others names and what we all "do" such before we do that. I'm Cad and I kill man further then you could see" as he pats his crossbow.

hand ax ranger
2017-01-04, 11:07 PM
"Protection money, that's so original..." he adds when he says thatsomewhat, then responds to Tsalith "while I agree it probably best if we learn each others names and what we all "do" such before we do that. I'm Cad and I kill man further then you could see" as he pats his crossbow.

He nods. " call me Frostbite. I sm the professional sorcerer here. I solve problems.*sip*"

oono
2017-01-04, 11:16 PM
Oleg comes down and finally joins the party.Nice of you to finally join us. Why don't you fill these nice people in about the bandits.

Oleg gets some stew and bread and some wine and settles in. Well the first time there were 12 of them. 10 lackeys, a crude man, and a woman. The woman seemed to be in charge and threatened to "shorten my reach." She had a dark sense of humor. the way she smiled when she spoke of what fate would await Svetlana if we didn’t comply frightened Svetlana all the more. This last time only the crude man and 4 lackeys came by. Maybe they think we are cowed and will bring even less. But even if only one lackey came by we are not fighters.

HappyMerecat
2017-01-05, 01:08 AM
Tsalith

Tsalith nods at Oleg's words."Whether they bring less or not we will use their arrogance against them. "

"My name is Tsalith, I carry the blood of dragons in my veins and am blessed by Apsu."

HappyMerecat
2017-01-05, 01:12 AM
Ameira

Ameira looks around at everyone introducing themselves. She was not really used to being part of the conversation, but maybe that is a thing of the past. Tsalith had told her she was important here and brought skills they needed. She was a member of the team.
"I ... am Amiera. I specialize at getting in and out of places unseen."

hand ax ranger
2017-01-05, 01:20 AM
Ameira

Ameira looks around at everyone introducing themselves. She was not really used to being part of the conversation, but maybe that is a thing of the past. Tsalith had told her she was important here and brought skills they needed. She was a member of the team.
"I ... am Amiera. I specialize at getting in and out of places unseen."

"Huh? Id say...." he says, trying to figure out where the hell she came from.

Xunthrae
2017-01-05, 06:22 AM
Brendan just observes for a time, letting the others talk. His eye keeps going back to Cad. He's never known goblins to be particularly... civilized. He keeps his thought to himself. No need upsetting a friend.

The group was bigger than he expected, but the more there are the safer they should be. After Amiera introduces herself, Brendan speaks up with a confident stance. "And I am Brendan, a mage. I specialize in more unique kinds of magic." He smiles warmly at the group.

After introductions he returns to the subject of the bandits. "If there's only a few of them this time, we should make sure not too many people are visible. We don't want to alert them to any change from the routine."

Coretron03
2017-01-06, 11:55 PM
"Huh? Id say...." he says, trying to figure out where the hell she came from.
Cad rolls his eyes "typical human senses lacking in every way, although for me thats a postive..." he thinks to himself.

After introductions he returns to the subject of the bandits. "If there's only a few of them this time, we should make sure not too many people are visible. We don't want to alert them to any change from the routine."
"Agreed, we should find a spot that we could ambush them from afar to conceal numbers. " he replies, ignoring the fact few of them have visible range weaponary as he's not exactly the best with "teamwork"

oono
2017-01-07, 04:02 PM
Well let us finish here and I will show you to your rooms.

You can hide in the barn when they come tomorrow

hand ax ranger
2017-01-07, 10:18 PM
Well let us finish here and I will show you to your rooms.

You can hide in the barn when they come tomorrow

" Sounds good... I'll climb up on top and rain icy doom upon them."

HappyMerecat
2017-01-07, 10:54 PM
Tsalith

Tsalith nods. "I would rather we speak to the bandits rather just just killing them. I have known a few bandits in my time and more than a few are forced into it, but we can discuss tactics in the morning."
"Thank you again ma'am for the wonderful meal."

Ameira

Ameira looks at Brendan when he mentions being a mage. She would have to talk to him and see if he could teach her anything.