PDA

View Full Version : Paladin Oath: Oath of Restoration

Zegrimace
2017-01-02, 08:04 PM
I'm working on a Paladin Sacred Oath that has affinity for healing. I am currently working on the flavor text and tenets, I will add them when ready, but I was wondering if giantitp had any advice on balancing these features.

Oath of Restoration

Tenets:
TBD

Spells:
3rd: Cure Wounds, Healing Word
5th: Lessor Restoration, Prayer of Healing
9th: Beacon of Hope, Remove Curse
13th: Aura of Life, Freedom of Movement
17th: Greater Restoration, Mass Cure Wounds

Channel Divinity Options:
- Grant advantage vs the school of necromancy, and resistance to necrotic damage.
- Expend a use of smite while using the Lay on Hands ability. Using a first level spell slot will provide an additional 2d8 in healing, increasing by 1d8 per higher level of spell slot. This additional healing is capped at 5d8.

Features
7th Level: Aura - Any friendly creature affected by a single target healing spell gains hit points equal to your charisma modifier. Additionally, all over healing done is treated as temporary hit points for 1 minute.
15th Level: Once per long rest, when a creature drops below 0 hit points and is not killed outright, you may use your reaction to instead restore them to 1 hit point.
20th Level: Avatar - Any creature, other than fiends and undead has disadvantage on attack rolls made against you. Fiends and the undead are instead immediately rebuked for 10 radiant damage. All other friendly creatures in the range of your auras gain 10 temporary hit points on each of your turns.