PDA

View Full Version : DM Help Looking for an old module

poolio
2017-01-06, 02:48 AM
Hello fellows, i'm trying to locate online an old module i lost during a move, i can't remember the name of the adventure (if i could i probably would have found it by now =P ) but it involved a mine, it may have been abandoned, that had a evil wizard, a half-orc i think? that was using the mine to make a virus, and the water supply had been getting infected and poisoning the locals, that's where the adventurers come in, anybody that goes in for to long has gotten sick and now there's nobody to investigate, it had surprise ambushes from rodents, contact with whom could pass the virus to whoever failed a con save.

This used to be my go to adventure when trying to introduce new people to d&d cause it had so many elements that make for a good dungeon crawl, which just makes it that much more embarrassing that i can't remember the name of it.

So, does this sound familiar to any of you? or anyone know how i might be able to trim down my search results to try and find it? or am i just SOL and have to hope i put it away somewhere and didn't accidentally toss it? :smalltongue:

Thanks in advance for any help/advice y'all.

EDIT: it just hit me, i think the name was "The burning plague" and i just found it lol well thanks for giving me a community to talk about it and help get my memory jogging :smalltongue:

EDIT EDIT: i have no idea how to delete a thread lol

Thurbane
2017-01-06, 03:45 AM
My wife ran that module in her first outing as a DM. Fun little free adventure. :smallsmile: