For those of us that weren't quite satisfied with the forge domain

Domain Spells
1st: Identify, Shield
2nd: Heat Metal, Shatter
3rd: Flame Arrows, Protection from Energy
4th: Dimension Door, Fabricate
5th: Animate Objects, Wall of Stone

Bonus Proficiencies
At 1st level, you gain proficiency in 2 sets of artisan's tools and 3 weapons of your choice

Expanded Cantrips
At 1st level, whenever you learn a cleric cantrip you can instead learn a cantrip off the following list: dancing lights, mage hand, produce flame, or shocking grasp. You consider these to be cleric cantrips.

Eureka!
At 1st level, when crafting you make progress at a rate of 10 x your wisdom modifier gp per day (minimum of 10) instead of the regular 5 gp per day

Divine Toolbox
At 1st level, as a bonus action you can summon an item from the list below.
* 20 arrows
* 50 blowgun needles
* Ball bearings
* 8 ounce bottle
* Caltrops
* 20 crossbow bolts
* Crowbar
* 10 foot pole
* Grappling hook
* Hammer
* Hunting trap
* Lock, with key
* Bullseye lantern
* 20 sling bullets
* Hooded lantern
* Small mirror
* Ink pen
* Portable ram
* 50 feet of hempen rope
The item disappears after 10 minutes. You can use this feature a number of times equal to your wisdom modifier each long rest.

Channel Divinity: Blessing of the Maker
At 2nd level, you can touch any weapon or piece of armor and bless it for 1 hour. A weapon you bless adds 1 fifth of your cleric level (rounded up) to attack and damage rolls. Armor you bless adds 1 fifth of your cleric level (rounded up) to it's AC. Anyone who uses the blessed item is considered proficient in it. These weapons and armor are considered magical if they were not already.

Mechanical Assistant
At 6th level, you can spend 1 hour and 10 gp worth of parts to make a mechanical assistant. Your assistant acts independently of you, but obeys your commands. In combat, it rolls its own initiative and acts on its own turn. A familiar can't attack but it can take other actions as normal. Over a short or long rest you can fully heal your clockwork assistant even if it is at 0 hit points. Your familiar can communicate intelligibly with you. When you cast a spell with a range of touch, your assistant can deliver the spell as if it had cast the spell. Your assistant must be within 100 feet of you, and it must use its reaction to deliver the spell when you cast it. If the spell requires an attack roll, you use your attack modifier for the roll.

Divine Strike
At 8th level, once on each of your turns when you hit a creature with a weapon attack, you can cause the attack to deal 1d8 extra damage. When you reach 14th level, the extra damage increases to 2d8.

Artifact Master
At 17th level, you are immune to the curses of magic items, and you can be attuned to up to 4 magic items at a time. In addition it can have 2 mechanical assistants at a time.

Little Robot Friend Stats:

Mechanical Assistant
Tiny construct, lawful neutral
覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
Armor Class: 13 (natural armor)
Hit Points: 3 (1d4 + 1)
Speed: 20 ft., climb 20 ft.
覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
Str:10 (+0) Dex:14 (+2) Con:12 (+1) Int:8 (-1) Wis:11 (+0) Cha:7 (-2)
覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
Skills: Athletics +2, Insight +2, Perception +2, Stealth +4
Damage Immunities: necrotic, poison
Condition Immunities: exhausted, poisoned
Senses: blindsight 60 ft., passive perception 12
Languages: -
Challenge: 0 (10 XP)
覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
Heavy Lifting: The mechanical assistant can lift up to 200 pounds of weight.

Tell me what you like what you don't like and how I can improve this

JNAProductions
2017-01-08, 11:58 AM
Mur. Seems reasonably balanced to me. But doesn't seem all that INTERESTING, is the issue.

FishBot
2017-01-08, 12:23 PM
Mur. Seems reasonably balanced to me. But doesn't seem all that INTERESTING, is the issue.

Could you be more specific?

JNAProductions
2017-01-08, 12:27 PM
Bonus Proficiencies: Nothing special here. Makes you a martial combatant, 9/10 times.

Expanded Cantrips: Gives you twp interesting cantrips, and the rest are just combat things.

Eureka!: Uses a mechanic few players use, and honestly, will be boring. It's just a downtime activity.

Divine Toolbox: Probably the best feature, from an interest point of view. Gives you a nice, well, toolbox.

Channel Divinity: Literally just flat number improvements. Nothing more boring than that.

Buddy Bot: Lacks hit points, by the way. You should add those in. But it's pretty much a familiar, which is also somewhat interesting, but nothing new.

Divine Strike: Same as other Clerics (but list the damage type if you would).

Artifact Master: Will rarely come up with the curses, but a 4th attunement item is nice.

Overall, there's nothing here that really makes me want to play it. No new mechanics, nothing that special. I'd try to add some pizzazz to it, though I'm not 100% sure how.

FishBot
2017-01-08, 02:28 PM
Bonus Proficiencies: Nothing special here. Makes you a martial combatant, 9/10 times.

Expanded Cantrips: Gives you twp interesting cantrips, and the rest are just combat things.

Eureka!: Uses a mechanic few players use, and honestly, will be boring. It's just a downtime activity.

Divine Toolbox: Probably the best feature, from an interest point of view. Gives you a nice, well, toolbox.

Channel Divinity: Literally just flat number improvements. Nothing more boring than that.

Buddy Bot: Lacks hit points, by the way. You should add those in. But it's pretty much a familiar, which is also somewhat interesting, but nothing new.

Divine Strike: Same as other Clerics (but list the damage type if you would).

Artifact Master: Will rarely come up with the curses, but a 4th attunement item is nice.

Overall, there's nothing here that really makes me want to play it. No new mechanics, nothing that special. I'd try to add some pizzazz to it, though I'm not 100% sure how.

I thought about maybe adding magic stone to the explanded cantrips or maybe mold earth. Booming blade from SCAG could also be good but might combo to well with divine strike.

The point of me putting in eureka was to incentivize the use of a crafting by making it easier to use. You could use it to make alchemist fire or healing potions.

For the channel divinity I was thinking about being able to give an item the properties of an uncommon magic but I thought it would end up kinda convoluted if I did.

I added the hit points mechanical assistant I totally forgot about that

Usually when it just says extra damage it's supposed to be the same as the weapon you were using but I'll clarify if need be

By pizzazz do you mean flavor because yeah I do think it's a little bare bones on the "pizzazz"

Thanks for the criticism anyway

Potato_Priest
2017-01-08, 04:29 PM
My concerns/criticisms are the same now as they were on the DnD 5e/next version of this thread.

FishBot
2017-01-08, 11:10 PM
My concerns/criticisms are the same now as they were on the DnD 5e/next version of this thread.

After looking over the alternate divine toolbox I realized that at best it was rarely useful and when it was usable it was overpowered. Basically it means you can't be stripped of your holy symbol, weapons, or armor 99% of the time and if you put in an important item that the bad guys want they're basically ****ed unless the DM wants to just flat out murder your character.
Overall I think the original gives you tools that you wouldn't normally buy because they're too situational and makes them useful.

Potato_Priest
2017-01-09, 10:00 PM
Yeah, perhaps that's true. I also thought about that this morning and getting a bag of holding as a class feature seems really lame. That's why I think I'd prefer something more along the lines of the Forge clerics' channel divinity; you need to spend dough, but you get a permanent object that can be used in whatever wacky contraption you're currently building.