PDA

View Full Version : Optimization This runner

NitLoc
2017-01-11, 03:59 PM
Building a character start at lvl 7 in gestalt rules (you can find easily by googleing)
and I chose race of Tabaxi (also you can google, volos guide) so build is like this--- Monk lvl 7 Bararian lvl 5 fighter lvl 2 with the ability score increase on barb side used for feat of mobility. This allows my guy to go 65 ft move and once per day if choose in one turn move 320 ft or attack 5 times by lvl 7 unarmed or 190 ft and 4 times every turn all classes done from phb

Ashuan21
2017-01-11, 04:06 PM
Grapple someone (easy with the barb), drag him to a galaxy far far away, run back, fight the others.
Absence of Haste and Longstrider is extremely painful

NitLoc
2017-01-12, 01:23 PM
Lol that gave me an idea for what to do next. Next switch to wizard and lvl up till lvl 5 can cast both haste and longstrider up 4x a day and 1 longstider extra but with duration cast longstrider once and in that time frame hast 6 times using the spell point method :smallsigh:

TentacleSurpris
2017-01-12, 04:26 PM
As long as you're using made-up homebrew rules, just give yourself a movement of 5000 feet per round. If you can make up whatever you want, nothing is limiting you. YOU BECOME A GOD

Sicarius Victis
2017-01-12, 04:29 PM
As long as you're using made-up homebrew rules, just give yourself a movement of 5000 feet per round. If you can make up whatever you want, nothing is limiting you. YOU BECOME A GOD

What "made-up homebrew rules"?

bid
2017-01-12, 05:11 PM
What "made-up homebrew rules"?
Someone doesn't understand gestalt, I guess.

JackPhoenix
2017-01-15, 11:54 AM
Someone doesn't understand gestalt, I guess.

There aren't any official gestalt rules for 5e. "googleing" shows me terrible and stupid (Hello, double ASI's, Extra Attack from 2 classes apparently stacking for some reason, etc.) homebrew rules at DnDWiki as the first result.

bid
2017-01-15, 12:35 PM
There aren't any official gestalt rules for 5e. "googleing" shows me terrible and stupid (Hello, double ASI's, Extra Attack from 2 classes apparently stacking for some reason, etc.) homebrew rules at DnDWiki as the first result.
But still a few tentacles short of going Chicken Little about "5000 feet per round".

There are ways to point out constructive limitations without abusing the slippery slope fallacy.