PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder [Dreamscarred Press] I've got PoW and PoW:E; now what?

digiman619
2017-01-13, 04:12 PM
The holiday present I bought for myself has finally arrived and I now own physical copies of both Path of War books. Now I ask: Is there any other disciplines/new classes outside of those two books that have PoW content, preferably in physical form? I don't know if anyone other than DSP has tried, but of anyone has a list of the rest of PoW stuff, I'd appreciate it.

phlidwsn
2017-01-13, 04:19 PM
Lords of Night has the Unquiet Grave discipline
Divergent Paths: Medic has the Medic class
Divergent Paths: Roil Dancer has an archetype,some feats and a magic item

exelsisxax
2017-01-13, 04:22 PM
Ultimate psionics for the base classes for several POW options. Dread, psywar, marksman, aegis, and soulknife have PoW archetypes.

Eldaran
2017-01-13, 04:35 PM
Ultimate psionics for the base classes for several POW options. Dread, psywar, marksman, aegis, and soulknife have PoW archetypes.

Definitely this. The psionic archetypes are some of the best, and Ultimate Psionics is just a fantastic book in general.

digiman619
2017-01-13, 04:37 PM
Lords of Night has the Unquiet Grave discipline
Divergent Paths: Medic has the Medic class
Divergent Paths: Roil Dancer has an archetype,some feats and a magic item

Are all of them PDFs. or do any of them have physical versions?

digiman619
2017-01-13, 04:48 PM

Yeah, that was always going to be next on the list (I have the PDF and it's all on the pfsrd, so other than if I want my bookshelf to look cool/be able to read it if my PC crashes, I've been fine with the PDF.

phlidwsn
2017-01-13, 05:34 PM
Are all of them PDFs. or do any of them have physical versions?

Lords of Night I think has a softcover. The rest are small PDF-only releases.