PDA

View Full Version : Computer Farmville

Bartmanhomer
2017-01-14, 11:45 AM
Have anyone ever play Farmville on Facebook? Because I've played it and it fun but there's also too many expansion farms in that game. I understand that there lots of great items in expansion farms but the items aren't that great. I prefer my original home farm.

GloatingSwine
2017-01-14, 11:58 AM
I'm not sure anyone will admit to having played Farmville.

If you want pretend internet farming these days, you need Stardew Valley.

danzibr
2017-01-14, 01:11 PM
I played it several years ago. Quit when my farm got too big to plant in a reasonable amount of time.

My parents currently play it daily. They're a bit over 60.

Haruspex_Pariah
2017-01-16, 10:45 AM
I used to play quite a bit back when I was really into Facebook games. At the height of the madness I was probably playing half a dozen different games concurrently (many more I'd give a try then ditch quickly).

I personally don't think there's anything wrong with running a virtual farm (or modern city, fantasy kingdom, etc) for your own enjoyment. But I felt continuously pressured to either make and hassle FB friends for in-game benefits or spend real money. Especially with the time-limited events. And they always have a limited energy system which you can speed up with real money.

Honestly I think there are better options for that style of game.

danzibr
2017-01-16, 11:30 AM
I used to play quite a bit back when I was really into Facebook games. At the height of the madness I was probably playing half a dozen different games concurrently (many more I'd give a try then ditch quickly).

I personally don't think there's anything wrong with running a virtual farm (or modern city, fantasy kingdom, etc) for your own enjoyment. But I felt continuously pressured to either make and hassle FB friends for in-game benefits or spend real money. Especially with the time-limited events. And they always have a limited energy system which you can speed up with real money.

Honestly I think there are better options for that style of game.
Oh yeah. I was like that, Farmville was one of many. Well, not *that* many, but I did a few others, like Ninja Warz. Still hop on occasionally.