PDA

View Full Version : DM Help Hello Help with E6 campaign

Vossler
2017-01-15, 08:25 AM
Hello I was wondering if anyone new of a complete list of feats for E6 haven't had any luck finding one.

Inevitability
2017-01-15, 08:57 AM
Are you referring to feats from the unmodified game that can be taken in E6 too (which would exclude stuff like Jack of All Trades), or feats created specifically for E6?

WhatThePhysics
2017-01-15, 09:00 AM
Here you go. (http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?211676-Lists-of-compatible-feats-for-E6)

I can't say it's all of them, but it's definitely a comprehensive list.

Vossler
2017-01-15, 09:22 AM
yes i meant feats available after hitting 6th level and ty for that list

Tiri
2017-01-15, 10:27 AM
Are you referring to feats from the unmodified game that can be taken in E6 too (which would exclude stuff like Jack of All Trades), or feats created specifically for E6?

I'm probably missing something, but why can't Jack of All Trades be taken in E6?

WhatThePhysics
2017-01-15, 12:22 PM
I'm probably missing something, but why can't Jack of All Trades be taken in E6?

You're not missing anything. The SRD version of the feat (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/divine/divineAbilitiesFeats.htm#jackOfAllTrades) only has being 6th level as its prerequisite.

Inevitability
2017-01-15, 12:29 PM

I am referring to the Song and Silence version, which requires 'character level 8'. I failed to realize it had been updated; my apologies.

johnbragg
2017-01-15, 03:13 PM
I am referring to the Song and Silence version, which requires 'character level 8'. I failed to realize it had been updated; my apologies.

Even then, most DMs running E6 campaigns bang out some conversion principles if they want to run "E6 Lean Upward."

Might want to look at Ryan Staughton's original PDF https://esix.pbworks.com/f/E6v041.pdf

"JAck of All Trades" seems to me a very E6 sort of thing, the domain of JAmes Bond/Sherlock Holmes/Sinbad the Sailor power-levels.

johnbragg
2017-01-15, 05:37 PM
Oh, and an old favorite monster--half-fiendish Shambling Mound.

Half-fiendish is a very useful +1CR template to slap on something, adding flight, claw/claw/bite attack and some energy resistances so the party doesn't know exactly what they're facing.

You could even slap it on an owlbear, which would then actually fly.

Inevitability
2017-01-16, 06:49 AM
Oh, and an old favorite monster--half-fiendish Shambling Mound.

Half-fiendish is a very useful +1CR template to slap on something, adding flight, claw/claw/bite attack and some energy resistances so the party doesn't know exactly what they're facing.

You could even slap it on an owlbear, which would then actually fly.

Half-Fiend is only +1 CR on a creature with 4 HD or less, which neither Owlbears nor Shambling Mounds are.

johnbragg
2017-01-16, 07:00 AM
Half-Fiend is only +1 CR on a creature with 4 HD or less, which neither Owlbears nor Shambling Mounds are.

....which may be why I habitually paired it with the Advanced template (+2 to all stats), which really isn't worth the CR 1 it gets.

Thanks!