PDA

View Full Version : Brainstorming pathfinder Puting the Epic in E6

redfeline
2017-01-16, 07:35 PM
I need help brainstorming and making NPCs.

So I decided to run an Epic 6 game recently and I want to make it truly epic. (Epic 6 or e6, is the game has a max level of 6 but exp can be used to gain additional feats past level 6 placing a cap on power but still letting characters grow in power.)

I made a world with 6 islands floating over a see of void. Each island has 80% of the population of 2 races a low and mid class based on race. One island doesn't have races of its own, so only 10 races exist. Low class are humans, orcs, elves, tengu, and ogres. The mid class are goblin, dwarves, lizardfolk, halflings, and gnomes. We also have an element theme with life, earth, water, air, and fire. All 3 lists match respectively. So little adjustments have been made, we use fire gnomes and elves have the amphibious trait.

The population is 25% level 1, 50% level 2, 12.5% level 3, etc. Further more the population has an even split of low, mid, and high class. The high class is made up of members of the low and mid classes blessed with the divine power to rule. That power is mythic ranks.

So what I need help with is making remember-able npcs and events. In particular I want hordes of scheming members of the high class. So my most pressing need right now is ideas or even complete mythic NPCs.

I also want to include zombies, demons, and all other manners of epic cliches. So please list any fight you ever wanted or items you wanted to see because you thought it would truly be awesome.

Thank you in advance for loaning me your minds.