PDA

View Full Version : Optimization Knight Solaire

D&DPrinceTandem
2017-01-16, 08:58 PM
I think...... I did it... Finally.... I have found my sun.....

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/9b/41/42/9b414221405e09835399e6433e8e15a3.png

Lesser aasimar (radiant): why because he was once a god but he was cast down from where he was (anor londo) and became so grossly incandescent

Class: Paladin (sentinel variant, holy warrior variant) 6, Incarnate (aasimar race variant) 4, incandescent champion(*cough* warrior of sunlight *cough*) 10,
Abilitys afterall bonuses i have Belt of mag +6 and tome for both Cha and Con
Str: 20/5
Dex: 22/6
Con: 22/5
Int 16/3
Wis: 20/6
Cha 38/14

Feats:
1: Power attack
3: Weapon focus (longsword)
4lvl paladin: Divine Might
6: Divine Shield
9: Divine Soultouched
12: Divine Vigor
15: Bonus Essenta (+2)
18: Extra turning

Equiment:
+3 Lightning burst, Holy surge Longsword
+3 Called, Daylight, Light steel shield

Soulmelds:
Sighting gloves (Chakra: Hands, not bound, no ess)
Lammasu Mantle (chakra: Shoulders, not bound, no ess)
Enigma Helm (Chackra: Crown, bound, no ess)
Airstep sandals (Chakra: feet, not bound, no ess)

So what makes it Knight Solaire:
Sunlight ray 3/day: uses Incarnum overload on Incandescent ray and put all my Essentia into it which makes it deal 14d6 in damage.
Greater lightning bolt at/will: Just use a max Incandescent ray which deals 4d6 dmg which is enough for an at/will ability
Scary Incandescent continuous: My aura is just to much for those not as incandescent, Unbearable Countenance with a Dc min 24 Will save or be blind mortals will shield thine eyes at my glory
Maybe Too Incandescent continuous: If i invest Essenta i automatical deal 1d6 per Invest with a will save half dc (24+invest)
My shield o' protection Turn atemp use: Divine Shield +14 to shield bonus ac
My Sword o' SmitingTurn atemp use: Divine Might, +14 to dmg
My vigorus sunlight: Divine vigor, +10 speed +12 hp
Im bird: Airstep Sandals

Im sorry im just soooooo Grossly Incandescent!

Particle_Man
2017-01-16, 11:31 PM
Congrats! Ra, Ra, Ra! ;)

D&DPrinceTandem
2017-01-17, 02:06 AM
Thanks and finished

Aegis013
2017-01-17, 02:24 AM
Only want to say I don't think Solaire is the Gwyn's son the war god whose name was erased (and cast out of Anor Londo). I think that was the Nameless King, considering his lightning powers, size being correct to be a god of Anor Londo, and his name having been erased.

Otherwise build looks good at a glance, AFB but I'll look up the classes and the like later. Praise the sun.

D&DPrinceTandem
2017-01-17, 02:31 AM
Only want to say I don't think Solaire is the Gwyn's son the war god whose name was erased (and cast out of Anor Londo). I think that was the Nameless King, considering his lightning powers, size being correct to be a god of Anor Londo, and his name having been erased.

Otherwise build looks good at a glance, AFB but I'll look up the classes and the like later. Praise the sun.

Two sides of the same coin in my thought. this is the closes i could get to the powers that was in DS 1 and the Nameless king, and sunlight blade weapon ability.

Praise the sun

Particle_Man
2017-01-17, 01:23 PM
Wait, isn't Paladin a LG only class and Incarnate a LN, NG, NE or CN only class? Or do one of the class variants have this covered?

D&DPrinceTandem
2017-01-17, 01:45 PM
Wait, isn't Paladin a LG only class and Incarnate a LN, NG, NE or CN only class? Or do one of the class variants have this covered?

Yes the sentinel makes it NG

Particle_Man
2017-01-17, 02:26 PM
Cool! Where is the Sentinel variant from?

D&DPrinceTandem
2017-01-17, 02:29 PM
Cool! Where is the Sentinel variant from?

Dragon mag 310