PDA

View Full Version : Can you help me figure out the classes and levels of these comic book characters?

Thejugman
2017-01-19, 10:49 AM
Hi! I was wondering if you all could help me determine the classes and levels of the following characters from comics:
Darkseid (DC comics)
Dr. Doom (Marvel)
Thanos (Marvel)
Dr. Strange (Marvel)
And Reed Richards (Marvel)

I was wondering what they would be, as I might use them in a campaign. Thank you all for your help if you give it.

Thurbane
2017-01-19, 09:52 PM
Dr Strange would probably be an epic level Sorcerer (haven't read many DS comics - I don't think he uses a spell book?).
Darkside and Thanos (who are pretty much clones of each other): maybe a Balor or Pit Fiend with some fluff changes?
Dr Doom: I know he definitely has some arcane abilities in some of the comics. I'd say maybe Artificer or Factotum with a few caster levels. Maybe just straight classed Artificer or Factotum.
Reed Richards is a hard one. I'd definitely say artificer for his class. Maybe some Aberrant/Deformity feats for his stretchiness, or maybe some kind of Psionic powers?

mabriss lethe
2017-01-19, 11:03 PM
I feel like Reed Richards should have a dip in Warshaper among other things.

Malroth
2017-01-20, 12:07 AM
Thanos and Darkside might have Balor or pit fiend as their base chassis but they've got at least 21 arcane caster levels on top of that With Epic Spellcasting, Craft Contingent Spell, Permanent Delay death, Dispel immunity and a Permanent Selective Antimagic field that doesn't effect themselves

ChaosStar
2017-01-20, 12:20 AM
Can we just call them Bull**** 20 and be done with it?