PDA

View Full Version : Help me build my Job Board

Doc_Pippin1
2017-01-19, 07:39 PM
So I am running a 3.5 game and I want to make a Job/Work board with all kinds of bounties and other work offered styled posters. I was hoping to get help with a few things:

Firstly, ideas for types of work. So far I have Wanted, Monster bounties, Missing Persons, Adventurers wanted, & Lost item/pet posters. What other types of work posters could I have?

Secondly, I actually want to print them out so my players can physically see and keep the posters but I want them to look appropriate for the setting, any help finding templates, generators, or anything really would be appreciated.

Lastly, Any particularly interesting specific jobs/quests/bounties/ect that you wouldn't mind me stealing and adding to the job board would be greatly appreciated as it would save me some time.

Elricaltovilla
2017-01-19, 10:30 PM
A favorite of mine is the lost/missing familiar for a local wizard (or whoever). Lots of fun to be had there.

Deophaun
2017-01-19, 10:35 PM
Missing cat, turns out to be a tibbit, also is the local cat-burglar.

Flickerdart
2017-01-19, 10:36 PM
Guards wanted to defend Castle Badscary during the night of the winter solstice. Will be provided with uniform and face obscuring helmet. Full dental plan.

BaronDoctor
2017-01-20, 02:04 AM
Guards wanted to defend Castle Badscary during the night of the winter solstice. Will be provided with uniform and face obscuring helmet. Full dental plan.

Which is good, because they'll be identifying you by your dental records. That job comes up every winter solstice. My old pal Jameson took it. You'll notice I'm drinking two pints, one for myself and one for him, on account of there wasn't much left of him the next day and I still miss the poor sod.

Now, getting a Robin's Egg Yolk mushroom from the Not So Bad Forest, like Andy the alchemist's asking for? That's a good gig, even if there are huge fiendish centipedes in that forest. Yeah, Andy's got a horrible case of two-legs-good four-legs-bad more-legs-worse, but he makes a pretty darn good potion.

(Items might be sought, not because they are lost, but because accessing them is difficult).