PDA

View Full Version : Building Nerissa And Celina

JNAProductions
2017-01-20, 03:16 AM
See my avatar, by the awesome Professor Gnoll.

I want to know how, in 3.5, to build these two characters.

They're both demon hunters, so that should be kept in mind. Nerissa (shorty with the pink hair) uses knives. Lots of knives. Should also be good at knowledge skills and generally pretty damn smart, and stealthy. The more skill-monkeyish of the two. Celina (taller one with the big sword) should have divine magic and use a greatsword.

No real restrictions on characters building details (like how stats are generated) or sources. Level should be in the 10-12 range.

Any ideas?

Tiri
2017-01-20, 08:12 AM
Demon-hunting skill-monkey and greatsword-wielder. I have ideas for both.

Hellbreaker is a class designed for skill-monkey types who fight Evil outsiders. The class was originally designed with devils in mind but has no abilities that aren't equally applicable to demons. It isn't really a Knowledge skill class apart from the (the planes) sub-skill, but Knowledge Devotion gets you at least one more and actually makes the knowledge useful in fighting the things you know about, like demons, for example.

As for a divine magician who can use a greatsword, I shouldn't imagine you have to look much further than the Cleric class. Levels of Demonwrecker would be good too, to add to the demon-hunter theme.

I think all of those classes fit at least partially within the stipulated level range. Hopefully this was helpful.