PDA

View Full Version : My wife is amazing! (i swear its dnd related)

Arwenves
2017-01-20, 04:23 PM
I just need to post this where people will understand, so I met my wife through dnd, her friends wanted to play and I was the only person they knew who played, 3 of the best years of my life later we're married, I got home today to her in the studio with three dnd books and a sketch pad, she took on a charity piece drawing out some kids characters. I'm so proud of her, and the drawings are amazing! I got to talking to her and she's gonna wood burn me a dice rolling box!! I wish I could post a pic of the drawing.

johnbragg
2017-01-20, 05:54 PM
I thought I was going to be the only gamer, ever, to meet my wife playing D&D. High five!

ngilop
2017-01-20, 08:36 PM
Congrats man Im happy for you.. both of you

Now... how does one meet their wife at D&D.. I've met nice girls playing ut never one that could be considered wife material for me at least /cry

hymer
2017-01-21, 03:29 AM
@ OP:
If you do not [give] that angel a dozen roses and immediately, you are a cad. :smallsmile:

Now... how does one meet their wife at D&D.. I've met nice girls playing ut never one that could be considered wife material for me at least /cry

Maybe you'll marry, maybe you won't. Maybe you'll have children, maybe you won't. Maybe you'll divorce at 40, maybe you'll dance the funky chicken on your 75th wedding anniversary. Whatever you do, don't congratulate yourself too much, or berate yourself either. Your choices are half chance. So are everybody else's.
Link (http://www.planetgary.com/sunscreen.htm)

BWR
2017-01-21, 06:10 AM
I met my girlfriend of 12 years though RPGs (who would have thought that Kult was good for anything but giving people the willies?)
We are not legally married as such but in practical terms we are as married as you can get.