PDA

View Full Version : D&D 3.x Other Help with a new vegetation growing spell

The7thBobba
2017-01-21, 02:38 PM
Hello, lads and lasses! Been wanting to join for ages, but never got around to it, till now :)

So, I'm playing a generic spellcaster(UA), who makes a living travelling the world sampling rare wood, granite and marble, using Shrink Item to transport large amounts, using various "shape"-spells and fabricate to erect magnificent mansions. His ultimate goal is to be able to create private, exclusive planes with Genesis, on which to build splendrous magical palaces, and then sell them to people with waaay to much money.

Now, Genesis will not allow me to create life on the demiplane. Transporting seeds to the plane, waiting for them to sprout, and then using Plant Growth on them takes too darn long.

TLDR: Anyone got an idea for level/school/area/etc. for a spell that'll create staying vegetation where non was before?

Hugs and fistsbumps for any and all :):smallbiggrin:

Lortime
2017-01-21, 10:18 PM
Name : Quicken growth
Range : choose 1-100 ft
Speed : utility
Effect : all vegetation with in AOE (area of effect) grow 5 times as fast but also wilt 5 times as fast.
Cost : 100 gp per 1 foot of area in fertilizer.
Rough idea i do not play 3e but hope this helps.

The7thBobba
2017-01-21, 11:46 PM
Name : Quicken growth
Range : choose 1-100 ft
Speed : utility
Effect : all vegetation with in AOE (area of effect) grow 5 times as fast but also wilt 5 times as fast.
Cost : 100 gp per 1 foot of area in fertilizer.
Rough idea i do not play 3e but hope this helps.

Thanks, dude :) assuming this also affects seeds and acorns, this is definitely somewhere to start :D thank you and have a splendid day!