PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Feat Suggestion

Triskavanski
2017-01-21, 03:39 PM
I've got Shezra the Gnoll Brawler (http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=421212) who just leveled up, but I'm at a loss of wha to choose for feats, since I could pick up just about anything with Martial flexibility and I'm not sure if I want to just be combat focused in all my feats.

The party we have a kobold warblade and a cleric of madness. We are pretty much able to choose 3.5 and Pathfinder stuff pretty easily, though thus far I've only used Pathfinder. We do have to use the updated pathfinder things though.

Geddy2112
2017-01-21, 04:03 PM
If nothing else, improved initiative is never a bad feat. Furious focus is decent so you can power attack without the penalty. If you bite the bullet and get dirty fighting, you can use martial flexibility to learn the improved/greater manuver on the fly bypassing the need to temporarily learn combat expertise/dirty fighting. Improved critical is not the best feat going but getting a larger crit range is never bad. Dodge is not great but you can do worse.

If you take skill focus(knowledge) you have the charisma to qualify for eldirtch heritage and get a familiar. Which means you could get an improved familiar at level 13.
Extra traits is a good feat as well.