PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know any TTRPG companies in the New York City area?

Telegraph Nine
2017-01-21, 07:44 PM
I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to post this. I'm new to the forum and this was my best guess as to where this went.

I'm currently a college student, and the reason I ask about this is that I'm hoping I might be able to get a summer internship at such a RPG company. Unfortunately, I'm not really sure how to find RPG makers that are near enough for me to travel to. :smallredface: Does anyone here know of any companies that are based in NYC and might be willing to take on an unpaid intern, and how to get in touch with them if so?

PS: Thanks to everyone here in advance. This is my first post, but I've lurked around this forum before and it seems like a wonderful place.

Airk
2017-01-23, 01:52 PM
I don't think you're going to have a lot of luck with this plan, since most RPG companies consist of like 1-4 people, and don't really have big internship programs, but I'm pretty sure that Burning Wheel HQ (Makers of Burning Wheel, Mouse Guard, Torchbearer, and some other stuff) are "headquartered" somewhere in greater NYC. Though again, calling these guys a "Company" might not be fair to them.