PDA

View Full Version : DM Help Ebon Phoenix Mage?

Xaroth
2017-01-22, 04:47 PM
So out of sheer curiosity, anybody that's handled an Ebon Phoenix Mage in the past, how did you differ their abilities, if at all? Did you just change the color stated for certain things?

SangoProduction
2017-01-22, 06:14 PM
So out of sheer curiosity, anybody that's handled an Ebon Phoenix Mage in the past, how did you differ their abilities, if at all? Did you just change the color stated for certain things?

Why not? It seems like the only difference is fluff.

Marlowe
2017-01-22, 06:46 PM
What is an Ebon Pheonix Mage? Is it a poetic way of referring to a Dread Necro/Crusader/Jade Phoenix Mage build? I've usually just seen that referred to as "Dark Phoenix".

Thurbane
2017-01-22, 06:52 PM
What is an Ebon Pheonix Mage? Is it a poetic way of referring to a Dread Necro/Crusader/Jade Phoenix Mage build? I've usually just seen that referred to as "Dark Phoenix".

Jade Phoenix Mage has a very brief adaptation section for using the PrC re-fluffed as being evil.

thoroughlyS
2017-01-22, 07:35 PM
I used it to create Bowser (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showsinglepost.php?p=21481438&postcount=67), a few weeks ago. I just swapped good and evil, not even recoloring emerald immolation.

Alignment: any nongood
Mystic Phoenix Stance: DR /Good