PDA

View Full Version : Can I get a build for this background?

SangoProduction
2017-01-23, 06:46 PM
I found an old character background on a flash drive of mine. I wanted to see what you guys think of it.

The character's going to be a Warforged (mechanically, at least...hah). I'll probably take Adamantine Body, and have been allowed to take a Dragonfang Weapon (haven't decided what though). Upon contemplation, I decided that Crusader would probably be the most fitting thematically while not being a totally one dimensional martial character that just auto attacks until combat's over. Cleric is out, because it's just so generic. And Paladin...well, it's a Paladin.

Any other suggestions such as feats, future equipment, and classes (including prestige) are all welcome.

I was a knight of Azuma, the Frost Dragon. I and my fellow followers wandered the world, bringing truth, justice, and peace to all. And where evil forces gathered, the Knights of Azuma were not far away.
Until that day, that is...

An evil like never before has gathered normally benevolent dragons into an army that threatened to wipe out the world. We were forced to fight our former allies. The battlefield was not a part of the Earth anymore, but of the underworld, surfaced. ?The fight was long and brutal. The knights held strong!

And then...SHE appeared. The witch just pranced right through the field of Hades like she was borne from it. And behind her, like a loyal pet, was Azuma. The god which we worshipped - that gave us the resolve to fight for justice! She issued the command to attack. Azuma followed suite. Her ice-cold fang pierced my chest. A cold chill ushered through my body. I did not know if it was Death's, or Azuma's grip that held me so.

Then I awoke. The field was so still, it was certain I was still on a field of slaughter, and not in Hades. I also found myself encased in this suit of armor that was unknown to me. I couldn't remove it, despite my best efforts. Later, I find out, I never need to take off my armor for some reason. Not to eat, not to rest, not to...well, do much of anything.

Years go by. The world was decaying. Despite my best efforts, none of the Dragon Knights that remained would fight for justice, many of them having turned to crime. And who was I to blame them? Their god slaughtered their fellow brothers and sisters.

But, I was spared for a reason. And that reason was to free Azumu from this witch who has control over her. And, until I do, I will uphold the past Azuma's legacy!

From this day onward, I am Thanasis Nightwing, Neo-Dragon Knight.