PDA

View Full Version : Let's make some villains!

ruy343
2017-01-23, 09:12 PM
Take your pick of any of the following villains, and make a build for my PCs to encounter. Please note: personality traits/background are encouraged in addition to build details. Also note: you don't need to feel like you need to make all of the below; just pick one that's compelling to you and go with it, modifying my prompts as you see fit. The campaign I'm running will be in the forgotten realms. As of right now, I have no named characters: they just have titles or concepts. I project that the campaign will last no later than 10th level (so villains themselves could have a higher level and such, just shouldn't be overpowering to a character of 10th level. Villains who do bad stuff as puppetmasters rather than direct force are also fitting for this campaign).

Why? Because people like to make fun builds...? It also helps take some of the creative burden off of me, because I'm in graduate school and don't have as much time as I used to to come up with creative ideas... Your ideas will help me get a jumpstart in preparing a fun campaign I'm running for my friends. As such, don't ask for additional details, just let your creativity go wild, and I'll adapt as I see fit.

Feel free to suggest other villains that you feel might fit a general Forgotten Realms setting.

On to the villains!

A bounty hunter who dogs the party relentlessly, always showing up at the worst possible time
The lieutenant of a powerful information broker
The aging patriarch of a wealthy merchant family
The head of an ancient order, dedicated to protecting an ancient shrine

Have fun!

Potato_Priest
2017-01-23, 11:19 PM
don't ask for additional details, just let your creativity go wild, and I'll adapt as I see fit.

Sorry about asking for additional details, but...

What system are you running?

Edit: Oops, didn't see where this was posted. :smallredface: